Best online news distribution sites?

1. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Who here has experience posting news releases on online sites (free and/or paid -- preferably both).
    Can you recommend ones that you like?
    I typically only do the writing but have been asked for recommendations as to where to distribute online.
    Aside from PR Newsire and Businesswire I'm at a loss.
    Thought I'd tap into the massive Hub Pages brain trust.
    Help much appreciated.
    THANK YOU!!!
    MM

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

"Who here has experience posting news releases on online sites (free and/or paid -- preferably both)."
    Have ten years experience. But for most, would think the news source would need to correspond to what they would believe to be the truth. In following on-line news for ten years, I find that no single site knows the truth. If they are rely on their readers for income, they are necessarily restricted to what these will accept as the truth. Then they have their past history in times of changing truth to protect. It takes them sometimes years to catch up with actuality, as exampled by revelations of wikileaks. There are a few individuals that know more than most, and some who are pure genius in so far as what they do go. Personally I publish what they say if I learn something, and if it does not directly contradict what I believe to be the truth.

3. profile image60
    FStevensposted 5 years ago

These three are all free and provide links:

Information Online
    Free Press Release Center
    PressAbout

working