Does anyone Care About Morality Anymore?

1. lmseragency profile image61
    lmseragencyposted 5 years ago

Morality, an interesting concept, here some food for thought,
    maybe this could aid in our path to enlightenment, yeah right?

The "Corporate Equalizer" is a combinative effort to implement prosperity internationally for all people, nationalities and creeds; the above corporation is Liddell's M.S.E. & Referral Agency-this organization is an affiliate company that is also in the "service" of providing great "service" to the cause. The other firm associated with us is the (A.T.O.) Anti-Tyranny Organization. This institution is geared toward ridding the world of tyranny or all forms of misuses of power and control; with this power trio and the aid of the general public we all can and will live better lives undisturbed by the corrupt monopolies of the unlawful minority power elite.

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
    dutchman1951posted 5 years ago

I want to say yes to this question, but I keep getting proven wrong by the day. I would say most folks are trying, but times, circumstances and lack of individual space and dignity are robbing the morality.

Folks, good one's- all of us, do what they must to survive, we all will. But again I want to say yes here.

3. 59
    FStevensposted 5 years ago

If they don't, they should really start; corporate social responsibility is a huge buzz word in the business world at the moment and consumers and B2B purchasers alike are really wising up to how ethical the people they work with are.  Quick fixes such as charitable donations no longer count as morality, as today it is more about the responsible measures you put in place to ensure that each of your business activities is performed with the wider environment in mind.