jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Seeking for a Call Center Job

1. BPOM profile image61
    BPOMposted 5 years ago

Hi, BPOM here,I'm a  fresh graduate seeking a B.P.O job in manila.i took up a 4-year course BIT major in computer technology.I'm hoping anyone here could help me find a job. I prefer to work in a call center company because it's fun and interesting.

Thank you and God bless.

1. Jlbowden profile image81
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I hope you do eventually find employment in a call center setting. However this site if you are not already aware of, is a writing website. Here you can publish articles on what you love and know,including publishing poetry. This is not a job posting website, or website where employers view your profile for a job. However on rare occasions,editor's may review you work and want to contact you for a freelance assignment. If you already knew this, than I apologize for having mentioned this again. Best of luck to you.

2. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Do a Google search of call centers in your locality and apply to them  individually. You need to send a Resume if you want a job. This is certainly not the place to apply for a job and I am not sure if anyone is going to even bother with it.

3. BPOM profile image61
    BPOMposted 5 years ago

I just want to apologized my last post. Thanks for your advices guys.I did apply once but wasn't able to pass the interview.I have a friend who helps me to improve my English. I spoke to him everyday using English. He said my pronunciation is OK, the only problem is my accent and grammar.I did self training too like imitating western movies, reading magazines , making conversation to native English speaker online, etc.I actually hired 2 jobs as an office staff here in manila but i didn't show up because the salary wasn't  enough to earn money. My dream job is to be a call center agent .There are many B.P.O's company here in the Philippines but it's hard to get a job for those who have no call center exp. yet because the interview is terrible . Must have good communication skills.