jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Please help Me, making money via online

1. eahtwh profile image61
    eahtwhposted 5 years ago

People who are trying to make money online have 3 common goals: make lots of money with very little effort, work towards financial freedom, and maximize your ROI. You probably need to test the waters and see what works for you. I would definitely avoid data entry and surveys. And when your phone starts ringing off the wall, don't answer it if you don't recognize the numbers. Sales sharks will try to suck every dime out of you with junk that doesn't work 99% of the time.

Good Luck

1. 0
      CheetahsLadyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have been both successful and not successful when it comes to making money online.  The time I was reallly successful was when I did indeed treat it as if I was working outside of my home. I wouldn't recommend surveys or data entry either.  I would recommend something that requires your time and focus.  Nice post

2. fit2day profile image83
    fit2dayposted 5 years ago

The mistake people make when it comes to making money online is the fact that they think it's easier than an actual job, but for the most part you have to go into it with a business mindset and plan as though you would do trying to open a store or something. If the goal is simply to make money, then it becomes more difficult, the bigger question is what you have to offer when it comes to making money.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

This thread was started by a spammer whose post was deleted, please let it die now smile