jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Which is the best online money making opportunity?

1. sasta10 profile image78
    sasta10posted 5 years ago

There are many online business opportunity (ebay, google adsense, ebook sale, clickbanck, affiliates, etc, etc, etc) but which one is the best.  Does any one know best profitable online business.  Please list any if you know.  Thanks.

1. Obscure_Treasures profile image62
      Obscure_Treasuresposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The Best Online Opportunities
      Best Affiliate Programs
      Best Cost Per Action (CPA) Networks and Offers
      Best Internet Marketing Programs
      Best Make Money Online Books
      Best Online Auction Sites and Services
      Best Pay Per Click (PPC)
      Best Pay Per Impression (CPM)
      Best Paid to Play Games
      Best Paid Surveys
      Best PLR and Resell Rights Products
      Best in Surfing the Web
      Best Web Advertising
      Best Freelance Sites and Opportunities

sasta10posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, thanks for this great list.  I am already earning between £700 - £1000 per month on Online auctions by selling collectables and electronics.  I used to make more money selling information products there as well but since ebay changed their digital delivery policy I stopped doing this.  I am currently working on PPC and online seo services.  I know affiliate programs such as Clickbank is great but I still need to learn alot on this and Online survey I tried it and gave up as it was time consuming and  I wasn't getting anywhere with it.  Thanks aynway and I appreciate your help.

2. casshd profile image61
      casshdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, I would say writing about what you love (blogging) and creating products in your niche, which add value to your niche market. If you're willing to put the time and effort in to create value-add products you will reap the benefits quickly, and for years to come, with little or no additional work on the back-end.

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

I know of several ways to make money online. More importantly how much are you prepared to learn and how hard do you want to work? smile

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am prepared to work very hard and learn as much as needed to make money online......sorry Sasta10, I had to grab the opportunity.

Hi Cardisa, to make money you have to work hard  its very true but there are a lot of opportunities online where you work hard for the first several months and then sit down and relax when the money starts to fload in your bank account, I am still looking for this kind of opportunities.  Thanks.

2. atulhost profile image59
      atulhostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

And also how much money you want to invest most of such opportunities? wink

Hi atulhost, there are opportunities available online where you only need to invest a little money but its true the more money you invest the better chance you have.  I trade on online auction sites and every week I spend £70 - £150 to keep my income at stedy level.  Many people give up when they see the investment part of an online opportunity and this is what prevents them from being successfull.  Thanks.

3. sasta10 profile image78

Hi earnesthub, thanks for your reply.  Learning is everything when it come to making money online.  In the past four years I have read hundreads of books, ebooks, articles, emails, magazines, etc, etc, etc and got some great insight into online opportunities.  Without learning I wouldn't be here on hubpages writing articles and asking this question.  Being successfull online is al about learning and following every steps making sure you don't miss anything out.  Thanks.

3. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Is trading forex online a good deal?

1. casshd profile image61
      casshdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Cardisa, I think Forex probably is a good deal if you're prepared to learn the ropes, but you also need to enjoy staring at charts and screens all day. I would prefer to invest my money with an independent trader  - I know of some making 20% a month returns, so why would I even try and better that!

working