jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Websites

1. Uneducated opinio profile image60
    Uneducated opinioposted 5 years ago

Hello, Does that mean you are interesed?

1. seamist profile image80
      seamistposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, I'm sorry, but I don't want to work on it since I don't believe in Zombies, and I already have too much work on my own plate, but I wish you all the luck in the world.

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Have you done keyword research for it? How are you planning to promote it? There are thousands of websites in the zombie niche, what makes yours different?

It also takes awhile to load.

3. Uneducated opinio profile image60
    Uneducated opinioposted 5 years ago

I plan on posting the web address on a couple other websites, (facebook, blog, hubpages). as far as the aesthetics, I am currently working on making it look a lot more appealing to viewers. And as far as what makes it different, I feel as if anyone who creates a webpage regardless of how original it is, is unique. I have checked a few other websites, and i have not seen the same things on any of them. Im not saying I wont cross a road where I cover something someone else already has done, im just going to try and make this a better website. I want to put swome short stories up there that I will hopefully have done. And I was actually thinking of changing this to a more broad paranormal domain, rather than just zombies.

1. QuestionMaster profile image88
      QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I hope you're in it for the social side, not money then.

1. Uneducated opinio profile image60
        Uneducated opinioposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Im in it for the entertainment.

working