jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

I want to earn money from adsense.

1. shahnewaz profile image60
    shahnewazposted 5 years ago

I need some help. I want to earn money from google adsense.But somewhere i read for adsense approval you need 6 months after post a blog. After then you open an account of adsense otherwise your account disapproved. Is it correct or not.?
    <link snipped>

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

Google does require a web presence of 6 months for people from countries like India as a way to ensure that you will make a good affiliate. If you are from one of these countries you will want to prove that you can write good content that gets traffic. It kinda sucks because some English natives don't write as well as some people from India, but because of poor content coming from there as well as scams and such, the good writers from there have more work to do to prove themselves. There are a few here who have had to go through this and have managed it successfully, hopefully they will be along soon to give you advice big_smile

3. 0
    Go Writerposted 4 years ago

In my opinion, that is a much harder way to make money online, even though it seems like it is easy.

Affiliate marketing seems best, but I also understand how difficult it is for people who are not from US or Europe to be accepted to some programs.

If you can earn from PayPal, have you considered other make money online programs like: WPUploads, VideoBB. These are sites where you get paid maybe $8 for 10,000 views or downloads, for example.

If you have a skill in creating a software that people can use for free and you get paid for so many views. In all honesty, I think that is an easier route for you to make money than with Adsense.

People who tend to benefit well from Adsense are usually article directories, forums or sites will massive, massive content.

Othwerwise, google a niche + "paypal affiliate". Something to that effect. Sometimes individual vendors have their own affiliate program and their rules are much easier.

Don't forget sites like Triond and Squidoo. I never made money from any of my affiliate links on Squidoo, but I often earned when people clicked on the Adsense ads on my Squidoo lens, and then I got paid by PayPal. It wasn't a lot of money. Usually $7. But it worked.

My advice for Squidoo is to write about topics that are physical products like shoes, weight loss videos, baby things. People love that stuff, especially with the winter holidays coming up. People having shopping on the brain. Squidoo has been cracking down on lenses about internet marketing and networking and money-making.

Just a hint.

4. MikeNV profile image74
    MikeNVposted 4 years ago

Jeez... maybe because they can't follow simple rules.

Case in point.  Why are you pluggin your hubs in the Forms?  Why?

5. NicolaTibbs profile image60
    NicolaTibbsposted 4 years ago

If you post good quality content that gets indexed in Google then you'll make money from Adsense.

6. Nouveau Skeptic profile image76
    Nouveau Skepticposted 4 years ago

To apply from hubpages you would be wise to write at least 10 hubs and wait at least 6 months before applying.

7. Lisa Ray profile image60
    Lisa Rayposted 4 years ago

For Google adsense, your site need to 6 month web presence. After creating adsense account increase the visitor on your site and earn money..