jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (16 posts)

Do you believe that Monday is really the worse day of the work week?

1. stylezink profile image79
    stylezinkposted 4 years ago

Majority of us work Monday through Friday. Hours do not matter here. Do you think that Monday is really that bad? Do you consider it the worse day of the work week?

In my experience though I dread the thought of going back to work after a weekend, Monday's are not so bad. I have problems everyday at work, it's why I have a job, lol. I don't enjoy it, but it is what it is; a job. Monday's seems to go by faster than all the other days of the week. It actually seems like Friday sucks. Friday goes by so slow to me.

Anyone else like this? Or are you one that HATES Mondays? Just curious..

1. Jeannieinabottle profile image85
      Jeannieinabottleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I always dread Mondays.  At my office, it is always the busiest day of the week and, therefore, people tend to be nastier to each other.  Fridays are definitely the best day of the week!

2. incomeguru profile image83
      incomeguruposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Monday shouldn't be the worst day of the work week. It's a day someone would have prepared so much for and during the weekend days. To me it's of course a great day.

2. jcmayer777 profile image80
    jcmayer777posted 4 years ago

I don't get every weekend off, so Mondays are completely irrelevant to me.  My first day back to work sucks though.

3. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 4 years ago

Everyday is the same.  They are all what you make them.

4. 0
    Wilfionposted 4 years ago

I dislike any day that ends in a "y" or that involves work.

5. manlypoetryman profile image72
    manlypoetrymanposted 4 years ago

"Studies show people are happier on Fridays and there are more heart attacks on Monday. We shouldn't dread or endure certain days. Every day is a gift. I believe we can all be happier than we are."

Quote above from Pastor Joel Osteen, Lakewood Church, Houston, Texas

6. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

As long as I wake up, everyday is good. Meaning, no day is worse than any other.

7. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Tripling do as titles do.

1. stylezink profile image79
      stylezinkposted 4 years ago in reply to this

8. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Sunday night was the worst day for me,because Monday morning was looming! wink

9. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

And where should I do my current meanderings...

10. davenmidtown profile image87
    davenmidtownposted 4 years ago

I think each day is a blessing for one day... that monday will not come around and... i'd rather it did..

11. stylezink profile image79
    stylezinkposted 4 years ago

I see I'm the only one, lol!

12. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 4 years ago

there all the same when you are working for yourself. each day is just as important, however if I had to pick it would be Wednesdays as stuff is never too crazy for me on Monday but by mid week several deadlines are approaching and something could go wrong.

13. 0
    lavender3957posted 4 years ago

Mondays are not the worst day for me, it is the Wednesdays, it seems like the week is going to slow, and I am just drained by that day. Mondays are pretty easy getting back in the swing of things, repetitive duties by Wednesday, I am pretty much dreading Wednesdays.  Thursdays and Fridays go pretty well.