jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Yesterday.. found a job in 24hours.. today sacked.. less than 24hours

1. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 5 years ago

I posted yesterday that I had applied for a job and got an offer in under 24 hours... well it took me less than 24 hours to get the job withdrawn.. lol

Had a wonderful skype chat with the owner of the business where I "accidentally" called him a fraud, scammer, and con artist... The job was as an online tutor teaching students on a postgraduate diploma and masters degree...
    The company has been in existence for many years but is accredited by no one.. the owner (a "PHD" doctor etc..) has a string of letters after his name most of which I can find no reference to anywhere on the internet as well as professional bodies that only seem to exist in his mind...

There is no postgraduate diploma course - I was expected to create the entire course for one student - the copy-write for which would be owned by this training company..etc...

There are too many companies out there handing out these worthless degrees and conning individuals out of their money...

I feel sorry for the student........

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It might be a good idea to post on other forums about this con artist, so that anyone in the future will be able to get some info before being completely ripped off by him.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

WOW!

LeanManposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cags, I love the new look.. is that really you??

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No. Three out of the five avatars I use are gaming characters. wink

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

So You Should!!

Thanks Alot!! sad

It costs me $20000 per term with this organization and now I have to give up because you refuse to help!

If you really Feel Sorry... maybe you can pay my tuition fees? big_smile

LeanManposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's Ok Pearldiver, your money is not wasted - I will send your degree certificate to you as soon as I print it... and if anyone else wants a cheap degree just contact me directly and I will forward it directly for a small fee...

working