jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What type of content attracts the most natural links

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 4 years ago via iphone

I've been discussing SEO with some of the greatest seos in the world this week.  For link building many are swearing by lists (top 10). If not ten items, make it an incredible four or five.

Other suggestions include making info graphics and videos

1. Aficionada profile image93
      Aficionadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Paul.  Please send more ideas!  These are good, but they don't necessarily work for all types of Hubs. Still, they are definitely a helpful, hopeful start.  smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Paul. I've modified 3 hubs since your post already and am looking for more.

2. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

HOLD ON!!!!!!!

Are you NOW telling be that the life and times of Elmer Fudd is NOT an SEO-friendly topic?

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

"The top ten Elmer Fudd sayings" is going to get you millions of hits!!!

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

I am seeing hubs rated immediately with high scores, that are nothing but a paragraph of nothing, and you tube videos. There are excellent hubs, funny ones, serious ones that get ridiculous, unfair low scores.
    I just did one on travel in New York City and it got a lousy 48.  Oh, I forgot, my hub actually contains content, has proper spelling, appropriate photos, and is longer than 1 paragraph. How dare me. I even put appropriate paragraphs in.  Qualty means nothing here apparently

1. uthurban profile image60
      uthurbanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It will take time. You have just published your hub. Wait few days.

Btw, hubscore doesn't matter. Google doesn't give a penny of thought for Hubscore.

Among other things, view duration has vital importance for high hubscore. The hub you are mentioning has every ingredient to become a successful one. It will. Wait.

4. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 4 years ago

Thanks for the great info, Paul. smile

5. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 4 years ago

Yes, thank you for that enlightening information! smile