jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

How are you getting BACKLINKS to your site?

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

100,000 backlinks in 24 hours sounds unrealistic and that they are coming from an automated source which google frowns on.

1. Lady_E profile image81
      Lady_Eposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am beginning to think so too, Linda. I think maybe 2ndblogger is trying to advertise  backlinking - but indirectly.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61

I just checked profile.  For a certain price, 10,000 backlinks are created., blah, blah, blah.  This is basically an ad that has been started in forum. Just check 2ndbloggers profile.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Lady:  Exactly what it is.  They will get banned by doing this.  Forums are moderated.

4. MelissaBarrett profile image61
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

See, people like this prey on newbies that don't realize how badly they are going to get penalized.

It's nice to see someone who cares so much about people that he would ruin a possible income stream for someone so he can line his pockets. 

The sad thing is someone is going to pay for the privileged of being s******d by him.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Melissa, yepper

But there is an upside.  More articles are being written by people who need to make extra cash and to advertise   A  lot is being written on SEO, backlinks, etc, so this kind of trash is being written about.  Another upside is those who are new will ask others about what they think is an easy way to get all of these backlinks without having to do a thing.   

Backlinks, unless they are legit, high quality, they MEAN NOTHING TO US.  Automated backlinks will get you SLAM DUNKED BY GOOGLE, LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT, ETC.   If hooked up to Google Adsense, you will lose account, and every penny in your account.

6. ytfoam profile image59
    ytfoamposted 5 years ago

I think maybe 2ndblogger is trying to advertise  backlinking - but indirectly.

7. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Yepper, you hit the nail on the head.

8. LindaSmith1 profile image61

It is spamming the forum.  Good way to get their account SHUT DOWN

9. IJR112 profile image60
    IJR112posted 5 years ago

It's better to get a low number of really high quality links than to get a bunch of spammy links.  Google has figured this out by now.  Go for quality over quantity.

working