Guerrilla marketing

1. RPirate profile image60
    RPirateposted 4 years ago

Hello hubworld.

I'm a new guy in hubworld, wrote my first two hubs. Currently working on another two.

My first to in this business region is guerrilla advertising:
    <link snipped - no promotional links>

At some point, every business meets it, but when? Have you got experience on this?

1. 0
      ramboruizposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Guerrilla Marketing rocks! I like the fact that we can be very creative in doing this. But the creativity in marketing should be measured solely by how well it contributes to your overall profitability. If it helps you sell at profit, it is creative and if it doesn't, it's not creative. That makes creativity easy to measure. Awards and compliments have nothing to do with it.

I have a friend that owns a restaurant. One family night together with his family, he went to eat at Pizza Hut. His 2 little daughters were given by the waiter hats that has bells. they love it. And my friend is a little upset coz he know it's a GM strategy. He said to himself hat he is a millionaire, an owner of a restaurant business and yet Pizza Hut turned his daughters into walking billboards.  Oh well I just remembered it so I just thought I'll share it. wink

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!

However, I suggest you read the forum rules.