jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should clerk in in Indiana gas ststion be fired for gay bashing?

1. Leaderofmany profile image62
    Leaderofmanyposted 4 years ago

A Clark Gas clerk, charged a young gay gentlemen double for a soda then continued to bask the young gentleman. Should this clerk be fired?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuAIfXfL … ture=share

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

I would say that he should be individually sued for discrimination and so should the service station.

Being fired from the job? Well, that should happen just because he charged the individual double the price for a soda, never mind anything else he did.

3. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

What a mess.
    The customer should not have left without his change or his receipt. Without those things he can't prove anything.
    Too bad he didn't videotape the exchange with the clerk.

I do hope he gets good viral play on his complaint. It would be great to get locals to boycott the store in support.
    Maybe the next gay person who tries to do business at this gas station will document their experience. Then there's corroboration.

But honestly, on the basis of what his YouTube video alone presents, there's no case. I can't see the gas station owner taking any action whatsoever.
    Sorry to say. sad

4. 72
    SanXuaryposted 4 years ago

How did the clerk know he was gay or bash him. I guess he got ripped off in the story but no other details tell me that he was robbed because he was gay.