Question regarding the AdSense tab in Google Analytics

1. melbel profile image91
    melbelposted 4 years ago

Currently, I have my HubPages analytics account set up to report my AdSense income. (I found it much easier to use than url channels in AdSense.)

Anyway, when I set it up, Analytics only let me select ONE account to hook up to my AdSense, so I chose HubPages. This was a while back and I'm wondering if they've added support in Analytics to add that AdSense tab to further accounts.

I want to set up support for AdSense reporting through Analytics for my other websites.

I tried looking around on the Internet and Google FAQs, but I hate to say that Google FAQs is a labyrinth of information.

2. MomsTreasureChest profile image76
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

I just went through the process, hope this helps:

To add a new profile:

Click Analytics Settings at the top of your Analytics account

Select an account from the Accounts summary box.

In the Website Profiles box that appears, click Add new profile

Select a radio button to add a profile for an existing domain (one for which a profile already exists) or to add a profile for a new domain.

If you're adding a profile for an existing domain, select the appropriate value from the Select Domain drop-down list, and enter the Profile Name as you would like it to appear in your account

If you're creating a profile for a new domain, select http or https, and enter the URL of the website you want to track, using the following format:

You can use only UTF-8 characters when you enter the URL. You cannot use the following UTF-8 characters: & = . $ %20 ? ^ #

Do not enter any characters after the domain name (for example, a trailing slash).

If you enter a URL that is not formed correctly, Google Analytics prevents you from proceeding until you resolve the error.

If the URL for your website contains non-UTF-8 characters (for example, characters from the Cyrillic alphabet), see this article.

The In-Page Analytics report uses this option to identify the web page on which the report launches.
            Learn more about how to enter that URL.

Click Finish or Continue to add the new profile, or Cancel to exit without saving.

Once you've created a profile, you'll need to add tracking code to your pages. To do so, please read How do I add tracking code to my website?