jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Looking for a Partner to Co-Own/Build a Website.

1. 61
    answernote316posted 4 years ago

Hi every one. i am looking for a partner to co-own and build a website with me. the site is already running. its over 2years now since i open it. one of the major problem i face is getting more traffics, any one here interested in going into partnership with me to build this site. i run adsens at the site. i believe everything will improve if i have other hand supporting. here is the deal. we share the income at 60/40%. and also have access to the admin and adsense. any interested person should view my profile to visit the site. Please you must be honest and trustworthy. if not dont bother showing interest or even coming near me.lol.
    thank you.

1. harrisonboge profile image59
      harrisonbogeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am interested.So what next? my email is harrison_oriahi@yahoo.com and my phone number is +358465411495.you can email or call me so that we discuss how to start immediately.I look forward to hearing from you.

1. 61
        answernote316posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Okay. thank you. i am going to email you now.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

A website with no traffic and you get 40%?

Why not just start your own and get 100%

1. 61

i mean when the income started coming well.. the one coming now is not much. understand me.

3. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 4 years ago

How would the income work? On an AdSense rotation? Or how else?

I could help with traffic, but why would I do that when I could create a similar site and get 100% of the money or do a fair partnership with someone and get 50%?

Also, what are the current stats? (Traffic, earnings, etc.) How would I know, as a partner, that the stats are correct? (eg. AdSense numbers aren't higher than you say...)

1. 61

do you think site is that easy to create. especially this days that getting a good domain name has become very difficult. you got to know this site and see that i have done alot of work inside. just want to share it with some one else. its already running well. just a few work needed too be done. thats getting enough traffics.

1. melbel profile image92
        melbelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I definitely didn't say it was easy. I'd have to get a vBulletin license, hosting, all that. I've got a number of suitable domains for a site such as this (I do domain reselling.)

Aside from a keyword rich domain, you could brand it (as HubPages, Squidoo, Google, etc have done.)

However, it would be a pain to set up a site like this. You've probably done a lot of work to it.

I understand you wish to share it. If you needed help with the programming or other internal work, then 40% would be more than fair. However, marketing such a site is a huge job. They can be as feature-rich as Facebook, but it can still fail from lack of traffic. In fact, the marketer is really the one who makes the site make money. 60% of very little traffic coming in is nil. 60% of great traffic could equal great money. However, if you're depending on your marketer to bring in all that traffic, then he/she deserves a fair share.

1. 61

How much do you expect the  marketer to get 60%?.. well we could make it 50/50 if you are interested.. you got the site at the bottom answernote.