jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

JustBeenPaid and similar websites

1. IndiePharm profile image77
    IndiePharmposted 4 years ago

I've recently joined JBP and I like the concept, I've even talked about it in my latest hub. How do you feel about similar sites and generally about the concept of making money online?

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago

It looks like a ponzi scheme to me.

The program doesn't offer anything of value - it just encourages people to sign up, then you make money by signing up other people under you.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

The only thing offered is a way to empty pockets of 10 bucks real quick.  These sites make me laugh.

4. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

What Part Of HA HA HA HA... Don't you understand?  sad

Why are you risking your place here for SPAMMING the forums and opening threads with BS Promotions like this? roll

Right now you are Breaching the TOS at HubPages for the sake of a pyramid scheme.. Why not just get a job? smile

5. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

So long, Gerald.  tongue

6. Lipnancy profile image94
    Lipnancyposted 4 years ago

If you were a member of Just Been Paid, you would know that it is not a pyramid scheme. You do not need a downline of any kind. It is just a fun way to make money at noone's expense. Not all of of can get jobs or even want to be tied down by one.

7. 0
    DMartelonlineposted 4 years ago

Just been paid IS a Ponzi scheme.  According to the SEC (and I quote)

What is a Ponzi scheme?

A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors and to use for personal expenses, instead of engaging in any legitimate investment activity.

I did a huge writeup about this particular scam and the reported owner on this on by no scams blog.  When it walks like a scam and smells like a scam it's a scam. These programs have no business here on Hubs because they are filled with lies and false promises and people go to jail over these things.

8. 0
    DMartelonlineposted 4 years ago

By the way, here's someone who has done EXTREME research on the founder of this particular scam, Frederick Mann. It's worth the read. This guy (Patrick Pretty) is REALLY GOOD!

http://www.patrickpretty.com/?s=frederi … ;submit=Go