jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

1. pkesols profile image61
    pkesolsposted 4 years ago

How Can Increase Traffic Fro My Site

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

First, get rid of that underlining thing you did. smile

2. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

For your personal website or hubpages?

1. pkesols profile image61
        pkesolsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Heloo WryLilt i need traffic for my site

2. 61
    adamwebb1991posted 4 years ago

Search engine optimization is about ways to get your website to the top of search engines.
    After on-page optimization, you can go build your back links to your site.
    This cannot be done without a little effort though; there are companies out there on the Web that could do the hard stuff for you at a reasonable price.
    Improve your search engine ranking by focusing your content on keywords related to your topic.

3. signcompany profile image60
    signcompanyposted 4 years ago

There are many ways to increase traffic to your website. The first thing you must do is install Google Analytics to your website. Google Analytics will help you understand how much traffic you are getting and where it is coming from.

Then look into the different ways you can create traffic to your website. There are several ways of getting traffic to your website: SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Pay Per Click Advertising (Google Adwords), Social Media ( Facebook, Twitter, ect) or using Article Hubs (Hubpage) that allow you to post articles about topics that have to do with your website.

Driving traffic to your website can be cost effective or very expensive. It just depends how much work you want to do to get the job done or if you want to pay someone to do it.

Good Luck with your search.