jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Going back to full - time work

1. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 5 years ago

Well, after four and a half years I'm going back to the world of employees / employment. I had an interview yesterday and am waiting for the final offer from my prospective employer. I have decided to accept the job, it's just a matter of finding out my compensation but I feel positive about it. Maybe two weeks from now, I'll be working in the office. So no more Facebook or HP or chatting or anything like that sad. And most of all, no online work sad.

1. labnol profile image62
      labnolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hey..

You know..it is possible to do both the things.. after working for.. 9-10 hours, i really like coming on hubpages &  i can learn new things fromm other hubs, post something interesting..
      its a good brake for me.. :-)

i am a  software engineer  &  i am regular n part time blogger.. :-)

btw congratulation for your Job..
      hope you do well..

2. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 5 years ago

Gosh, I wish it was just 9 - 10 hours but I'm an accountant and since it's tax season for us, it's more like 12 - 16 hours including week ends. Oh well...can't complain. this is what I want.

thanks for the reply and welcome to HubPages! smile

1. labnol profile image62
      labnolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thats true!!  financial year is about  to end.. !!! you wll have lot of work..
      all the best smile

3. DonnaCosmato profile image98
    DonnaCosmatoposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! Securing a full-time job in this market environment is a superb achievement, and you should feel proud:) I wish you the best!

working