jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Online employee training resources

1. Sue B. profile image88
    Sue B.posted 4 years ago

I am looking for recommendations on online employee training resources.

I need to find a program that allows a company to customize employee training, allow the employee to read and review the educational material, quiz the employee on what they reviewed then allow them to get credit for the training if their score was 80% or higher.

We do have some budgetary restrictions and I am not sure which programs are even best for this specific need.

I thought I would ask people on hubpages since I tend to get more insightful feedback from here.

Thanks everyone!

2. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago

Sue,  I think maybe Google Docs might work for you. It's free and you can set up training docs and even create quizzes or surveys. I use it for customer surveys but I see it has a lot more features.

See an overview of it at http://support.google.com/docs/bin/answ … swer=49008

Sue B.posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Glenn, thanks so much for the resource!  I'm not sure how to create quizzes on this but I'll keep reading.

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
        Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When you go into Google Docs, click the CREATE box. Then select "Form."  They don't make that clear but a form is used for quizzes.

After you select to create a form, you will see that you can start entering questions for your quiz. You can select the type of questions, such as a simple sentence, multiple choice, check boxes, choose from a list, and more.

Sue B.posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow thanks-- you are awesome!

working