Cutsomer Service

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image98
    Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago

I placed an order with a company about a month ago. I received two emails telling me the package had been shipped but I have yet to receive it. My third email to them was sent yesterday stating that I wanted to know where my package was or I wanted a refund. The response I received was "Maybe it's USPS and not us! Do you want the package or the refund?"

How should I respond to this? It's obvious this company doesn't care for customer satisfaction, and I won't be dealing with them again, but I don't know how to respond to their email. I'm speechless because of what I consider a rude response. Anyone have any ideas?

1. Melindas Mind profile image86
      Melindas Mindposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'd ask for a refund. Even if it's USPS, they're responsible for making sure it gets to you. If USPS does this to them so often, then they need to switch providers.

2. Journey * profile image89
    Journey *posted 4 years ago

Hi Daughter of Maat,
    Sorry to hear about your frustration.I agree with Melinda's Mind when it comes to asking for a refund. Perhaps you will be able to find the product easily at a different company and stop giving this one any of your support like you said. I would also look for a phone number where I could get someone on the phone to explain my grievances. I have had to do this and have found that a phone call helps resolve a situation to my satisfaction more so than an email. Good luck!