jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Jobs in College

1. passthejelly profile image81
    passthejellyposted 4 years ago

I am a student and I am searching for a part time job. I was wondering if anyone had a part time job in college that they really enjoyed and what kind of jobs are well suited for college students. Thanks!

1. Shanna11 profile image92
      Shanna11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Don't work as a dishwasher... that's what I do now. It sucks. The only reason I survive is because my student supervisor has a crush on me and lets me get away with causing havoc and mayhem. I enjoyed working with customers at Jimmy Johns... it depends on what you like to do really.

2. caleb89 profile image59
      caleb89posted 4 years ago in reply to this

The best job that I have as a college student is working at my college. It is a great way to build connections and start your career off right.

2. jcales profile image74
    jcalesposted 4 years ago

work at starbucks, whole foods, as a sports instructor.  Those are pretty flexible and enjoyable. Usually a good mix of people you'll get exposed to early on in life.

1. 0
      Peelander Gallyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Starbucks and lots of other places offer tuition reimbursement if you work there for over 6 months or a year or whatever, too. But I think doing phone sex is one of the best options, if you're just talking about paying the bills and not doing anything career-related yet.