How To Sell Stuff On The Internet
The "We Care About Your Future" Tecnique
Due to the fact that the Internet is spreading with a fantastic speed all over the world, more and more people start using it, more and more people start buying online, and, as a consequence, more and more people start selling stuff online. Because of the fact that competition becomes so tight, the poor marketers must come up in every day with new techniques of selling stuff online in front of the prospects, not to mention the graphic design, with new amazing features every day. Here are few of these methods:
* One strategy is telling to the prospects that the product which the advertiser is promoting is not harming the environment. Usually, everyone want to make sure that themselves, their friends and their family members are safe now and in the future. If his competitors are not concerned about the environment safety, then the advertiser will tell this to the prospects, make them feel guilty if they are already using this non safe products, and will advise them to avoid buying this kind of products in the future, and, of course, he will highlight the qualities of his own product.
* Another frequent technique is telling to the prospects that the discount price mentioned in the offer is available only for a certain time, then the price will rise. The advertiser is explaining that he care about their budget, but that he need to make profits if he want to stay in business. Some marketers even claim that they are pressioned by their team to make the deadline shorter, but they refuse because they care about the financial situation of the prospects.
* One of the most efficient techniques remains the "success story". The advertiser tells to the prospects how someone with a low paying job, (like dish washers or waitresses), and with no computing skills made tons of money using his product. He will make clear the statement that any normal person can start a home based business with his product and can succeed.
* Another method is using the testimonials. The advertiser is showing to the prospects a bunch of testimonials on his first web page and anonce them that they will see the product on the second page. Usually the prospects will want to see what is all about that product and they will read the whole sales letter.
* A tricky technique is telling to the prospects that the promoted product is unlike anything they have seen or heard of before. They will become curious and will take time to read the sales letter to see what's so different about that product, although, in most of the cases, the product is similar with other products in the same niche.
For more information, visit my website, "Affiliate Marketing Step By Step", where you can find detailed documentation on how to start a home business at no cost.
The "Webinar Joint Venture" Technique
Here you have few more techniques of selling stuff on the Internet:
* An effective strategy is telling to the prospects that the advertiser is hosting a free webinar or teleseminar with some guru in his niche. He will point that during the interview will be revealed a lot of secrets or new information. Then, at the end of the session, he will present one of the other guru's products or his own product, sometimes both, and the partners will share the comissions.
* One method is telling to the prospects that, after they buy the product and reach their desired benefits with it, if they will give the advertiser their success story, they will receive their money back. This way, the product seems to cost nothing. Usually, many people, either forget to write their success story, either won't take the time to do it. Of course, if they have success.
* A strategy with great exit is telling to the prospects they can get free information, but under the form of a physical product mailed or shipped to their address. All they have to do is to pay the mailing or shipping fee. Of course, the advertiser will not forget to mention that you that there are available only a specific number of copies of the physical product, giving to the prospects an idea of urgency. Generally, people perceive a physical product as a higher value than a digital one, and will accept the "free" offer. Of course, in 99,99% of the cases, there is an upsell after that.
* Another tricky technique is telling to the prospects that if they buy the promoted product, they will also get information about the next product, currently under development, which the advertiser is planning to release in the near future. Generally, this will attract and the curious prospects, and the competition.
* A sentimental method is revealing to the prospects how embarrassed was the advertiser for not achieving his goals, before start using the promoted product. If there are between prospects people that are relating themselves to his story, they will likely buy that product.
You may find out also interesting things on my blog, "I Am An Affiliate!". You will receive a lot of tips and gifts related to Internet Marketing.
No comments yet.