Increase Guest Numbers at Sales Consultant Home Parties
At Home Party
As an at-home party consultant, you need the hostesses to host the party and the guests at the party in order to make your sells.
If you're having trouble getting people to host the party there's a link below that will give you a few tips that will help you to increase your party bookings, but if the concern is getting the hostess to get more than one or two people to come to the party, here's where you want to read.
But, for the most part, you'll find that offering incentives to the guests and the hostess will be the way to go. Give your hostess options. Don't pressure the hostess to get guests. You want this to be fun, so that the hostess will want to host a home party again.
If your hostess is having trouble getting people to commit to the home party, help out with some ideas. Offer coupons for orders that total over a specified dollar, gifts, percent off orders, etc.
Getting Your Guests
When hosting home parties, you want to get as many guests as you can because the higher the number of people there, the more potential of purchases.
You want people to buy your stuff. You have great products, and you have to sell it. But, you just can't do that if you can't get your numbers to par.
The first and number one rule when it comes to getting guests and home party bookings is that you do not pressure. If you pressure people into hosting parties and going to home parties, you will get a bad reputation, and people will avoid you, your products, and your business. You don't want that. You want people to come to your parties because they want to and because they want to see what you have to offer. We want this to be resentment free.
A few tips that you can consider to getting more guests to come to your home parties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Offer an incentive for guests, whether it be for the entire month of October, your party guests will be entered into a raffle that will win a dollar amount of free gifts or a percent off their purchases for the next month. Spread the word with fliers and current customers.
- Offer incentives for those who bring a guest to the party, whether it be free gifts, coupons for a certain dollar or percent off, etc.
- Give your hostess an incentive to get more of her friends, family, co-workers, church members, class mates, etc. to come to the party Tell her that if she can get # number of people to the party, she will earn a specified prize, but if she can get over # people, she'll earn an even better prize.
You want to make sure that you get your name out. Make your parties fun, light-hearted, and entertaining. Try different themes, letting your hostess chose which one she wants to use. Play fund games. Offer prizes.
And, remember that you NEVER want to pressure your hostess or your guests. The more fun that they have, the more likely that they'll want to 1) host again with a different group of guests, 2) turn from guest to host, 3) go to another one of your parties, and/or 4) continue buying from you, becoming a repeat customer.
Succeed as a Home Sales Consultant
- Make Money as an At Home Sales Consultant
- At Home Party Sales Consultant Jobs
- Tips for Home Party Sales Jobs
- At Home Sales Consultant Party Tips
- Increase Party Bookings as a Home Party Consultant
- At Home Sales Consultant Catalog Party Tips
- At Home Sales Consultant Party Themes
- At Home Sales Consultant Party Games
More by this Author
Staph infection is caused by a bacterium that has evolved to resist many of our current antibiotics, and is a growing concern. Staph infections can be fatal if not treated properly.
An awesome-looking tattoo can unfortunately turn into a big infected mess. Read on to learn the symptoms of infection and how to treat it.
Learn some of the signs of infected belly-button piercings and what to do about them.