Make Money Online and Receive it via PayPal with RebelBucks
Joining is easy as 1-2-3
How to Join
Go to http://prizerebel.com and fill out the simple form.
You'll need to choose a username and password.
Then enter your first name, last name and email.
You will receive a verification email with a link that you'll have to click before you can sign into your account. So make sure you use a valid email address!
Payments are made via PayPal so make sure you have an account before signing up. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can create one by going to http://paypal.com.
There are various types of authors that you can complete in order to make money on RebelBucks. Please keep in mind that: "Offers are only for US, Canada, UK and Australian residents."
There types of offers do not require you to pay anything. You'll simply need to sign up and/or register for a site and maybe fill out a survey or two. You will need to fill in valid information for these offers; it's important to do that! From what I've seen, you can make anywhere from $0.10 to $2.00 for offers. There are sorting options that you let you sort from most to least and vice versa. This is great for seeing which ones will pay you the most.
Credit Card Offers
With these you'll need to pay something via a credit card. The plus side is that you'll make way more money with these! You can make from $1.00 to $20.00 in this area. Many of them require you to sign up for a 7-day to 30-day free trial. So, many times you may not have to pay anything because you can cancel before the trial ends. You will just need to enter a valide credit card for verification.
Cell Phone Offers
With these offers you'll have to submit a valid cell phone number. You must make sure that the cell phone number is valid because they will send you a pin that you'll then have to enter into the site in order to get credited. Here you can make from $3.00 to $6.00 per offer. In many cases the user must be 18 and over. Also, you will get charged a small fee for most of these offers so be sure to read the fine print!
There are free offers, credit card offers and cell phone offers where you can earn points instead of cash. Points can then be converted to cash or you can use them to be cashed in for Amazon Gift cards -- which are also nice to have! I'm not quite sure how many points equal $1; the site doesn't specify this at the moment.
These are offers that you can complete once every 24 hours!
For most offers it will take 1-2 days for your account to credited, so you must be patient.
Hundreds of Offers
I want to make sure you get credited for ALL of your offers because time is precious! So, here are a few tips that should help you out.
1. Create a new email account and use it just for signing up for offers. Many of these sites will send you lots of spam and garbage, and you don't want your main email account filling up with all of that. I would suggest a Gmail account since it catches the most spam and keeps it from touching your inbox.
2. Enter VALID information! I don't know how but they can usually tell if your information is not valid and then you will not get credited!!
3. Make sure you are in the US, Canada, UK or Australia, because if you are not then you're just wasting your time on these offers. You can however benefit from the referral program!
4. If you use other similar sites to make money or earn points (ie. Swagbucks) then you will not get credit for completing duplicate offers. You can only fill out one offer per site. So try to remember which ones you've completed at other sites before attempting to do it at RebelBucks.
Your browser cookies will let the site know if you've already been there or not. If they recognize cookies from your browser then it's likely that they will not consider you as a NEW user and you will not get credited! If you're unsure, try clearing out your cookies before even starting to complete offers!
5. Follow directions! Each offer has important details and instructions that you must follow. Failure to complete just one step can lead to you not receiving your credit! You don't want that to happen, so pay attention to all information pertaining to each offer.
6. They advise not to use prepaid credit cards or cell phones. I'm not sure why but if it is listed under the site FAQs, then it must be true. So, if you do decide to ignore this rule do so at your own risk.
7. Let each page load fully -- be patient because rushing will do more harm than good!
More by this Author
Teaching IMVU users tips and tricks on how to legitimately earn free IMVU credits such as through referral programs, contests, and more.
Hundreds of military spouses have to deal with their husbands being deployed overseas on a daily basis. This is an in-depth guide on how to deal with a military deployment, from the heart of a military spouse. If this...
No comments yet.