most powerful motivational quotes
feeling low?... here are some most powerful motivational quotes that will give you real motivation. Not just flower power words, these are words of people who have succeeded in most aspects of life. Obsessed with gaining success in one field has made people more miserable because we forget life is something more than just career or just relationship or just money. A real success is more like journey than destination.
We feel low, we get depressed, we get disappointed. Be cool, it's natural. These pains make us stronger. The only point is let's not suffer. Lets walk out of pain with head high and build our life the way we want it. The motivational quotes will help you walk out of hell, endure the pain and be a real success, not some miserable celebrity or shallow rich.
- Most people live- whether physically, intellectually or morally - in a very restricted circle of their potential being. We all have reservoirs of life to draw upon of which we do not dream. William James
- Try not to become a success, but rather try to become a man of value. Albert Einstein
- Trust yourself. Create the kind of life you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, sparks of possibility into the flames of achievement. Foster C. McClellan
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
- I am an artist at living- my work of art is my life. Suzuki
- Great dreamers' dreams are never fulfilled, they are transcended. Alfred Lord Whitehead
- No man is free who is not a master of himself. Epictetus
- The Universe favors the brave. When you resolve to lift your life to the highest level, the strength of your soul will guide you to a magical place with magnificent treasures. The monk who sold his Ferrari, Robin Sharma.
- Sure I am that this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strengths; that its pangs and toils are not beyond my endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us. Winston Churchill
- Well arranged time is the surest mark of a well arranged mind. Sir Issac Pitman
- Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. Earl Nightingale
- Don't confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but doesn't make any progress. Alfred A. Montapert
- When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator. Mahatma Gandhi
So, guys do what you love to do. Be cool and patient. Most importantly, pursue your dreams; in the meantime, enjoy the sunset, laugh at the tricky jokes life play with you and sometimes, savor the ecstasy of living in silence and solitude.
- Zen Quotes
Zen is a school of Buddhism that strongly emphasizes on non attachment. Buddha is the most misunderstood person in the history of mankind. He always insisted his followers on being themselves, he was against...
- Zen Quotes 2
Zen is full of paradoxes. So are Zen quotes... Its human tendency to segregate life events into good and bad. We say happiness, sorrow, pain, pleasure, life, death, friend, enemy, love, hate and so on....
More by this Author
Zen poems and haiku are like word paintings. They paint a picture, a very living picture.Here are 10 most beautiful zen poems and haiku by masters like Basho, Dogen, Issa, Hofuku, Ekon. We need to read between the...
Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude towards it, for that determines our success or failure. -Norman Vincent Peale. Attitude is the way we look at things or life, based on our past...
Zen is full of paradoxes. So are Zen quotes... It’s human tendency to segregate life events into good and bad. We say happiness, sorrow, pain, pleasure, life, death, friend, enemy, love, hate and so on. This...