sample objectives on cabin crew resumes
The Resume Magazine
Objective - Examples - Sampes
- To lead and play an active role for a customer service team in an organization where my 24 years of progressive experience, in the airline industry, can add value to a customer-centric organization. Be a business partner, rather than a support, in impacting organizational performance through competency development interventions.
- To enrich my knowledge and enhance my skills that enables me to work and grow in competitive environment.
- I want to work in an esteemed organization and gain the experience of highest level to become experienced and proficient in work area.
- To be an indispensable part of a value driven organization that provides ample growth opportunities and a continuous learning environment to enhance my career prospects while making optimum utilization of my knowledge and skills.
- To evolve into a hard working and sincere professional with all my devotion, contributing to the success of the organization and at the same time to enhance my knowledge and develop my communication and interpersonal skills.
- To associate with your esteem organization for the betterment of oneself and the organization.
- To work with sincerity and dedication to the best of my ability with the
objective of contributing to the organization as well as enhancing my own personal growth and assure to give a professional environment to my colleague.
- To seek a challenging position at an entry level in the aviation
- Seeking assignments in Operations Management / General Administration with an organization of high repute.
- To acquire a position in a progressive organization, which will help me develop my skills and broaden my horizon.
- A responsible & challenging position that will allow me to explore my capability skills & Sense of dedication towards my duties with an aim of seeing the progress of the organization.
More by this Author
How do you throw a birthday party for your boss? Should you spend too much? Should you even throw one? Should you involve the entire work team? What about her family and her friends? This hub will tell you...
This hub is a collection of key skills from cabin crew resumes from across the world. Use these to ensure you resume comes up at the top of any search by a recruiter.
This hub is a collection of objectives from Accounting resumes from across the world. you can use these sample objectives for yourself or use them to see how not to write objectives on a resume.