steps necessary to achieve success
1. Having a favorable outcome: a successful heart transplant.
2. Having obtained something desired or intended: was successful in stopping the leak of oil.
3. Having achieved wealth or eminence: a successful architect.
In order to achieve success you must do the following
- Speak positive with determination, hope, and belief that you will be great
- Hunger to succeed in your career field, be obsessed with educating yourself in your field of interest.
- Eliminate people who speak negatively about you or have a loser mentality in life. These people have accepted failure and want you to as well. Don’t wallow in the mud with the pigs, leave them to their own devices. You will be able to identify these people because they frequently use words like: “You’re not_____________” (when you model yourself for success after someone great), “That won’t work,” or “Everyone does that”, etc.
- Surround yourself with people who have achieved success or determined to do better in life.
- Never stop trying. You will achieve success!
- Stay determined and map your desired road to achievement.
- Spend time reading magazines and books in your career field to stay informed.
- Join organizations and attend conventions in order to surround yourself with people in your desired career field.
- Start small and build your reputation and brand.
- Stay committed. Anything you want is worth the hard work and time.
- Stay connected to the internet researching recent activity in your field. This information is critical to share at technology conventions for networking as well as job interviews.
More by this Author
During the holidays so many people are lost in pain, despair and hurt due to the loss of a loved one. It takes strength, courage, and help from those you love in order to make it through the holidays.
There are 3 questions that will tell you so much about a man. Here are the three questions to ask men if you are interested in a long-term relationship or seek marriage in the future.
After a divorce or break-up,co-parenting becomes a challenge. One must be willing to compromise and act in a way that best benefits the child/children. It's not easy but it's necessary for your child.
No comments yet.