steps necessary to achieve success
1. Having a favorable outcome: a successful heart transplant.
2. Having obtained something desired or intended: was successful in stopping the leak of oil.
3. Having achieved wealth or eminence: a successful architect.
In order to achieve success you must do the following
- Speak positive with determination, hope, and belief that you will be great
- Hunger to succeed in your career field, be obsessed with educating yourself in your field of interest.
- Eliminate people who speak negatively about you or have a loser mentality in life. These people have accepted failure and want you to as well. Don’t wallow in the mud with the pigs, leave them to their own devices. You will be able to identify these people because they frequently use words like: “You’re not_____________” (when you model yourself for success after someone great), “That won’t work,” or “Everyone does that”, etc.
- Surround yourself with people who have achieved success or determined to do better in life.
- Never stop trying. You will achieve success!
- Stay determined and map your desired road to achievement.
- Spend time reading magazines and books in your career field to stay informed.
- Join organizations and attend conventions in order to surround yourself with people in your desired career field.
- Start small and build your reputation and brand.
- Stay committed. Anything you want is worth the hard work and time.
- Stay connected to the internet researching recent activity in your field. This information is critical to share at technology conventions for networking as well as job interviews.
More by this Author
Negative imagery –African Americans. While law enforcement, the criminal justice system, and corporations need to be held accountable for systematic hate against those those of color.What's your role?
If you are preparing to go to college please take this advice.College is a great time to learn, gain knowledge,and prepare for your future.Below are a few tips that will help you be successful in life
The horrors of the prison system. What happens when power corrupts? What is the prison system designed to do? What are the psychological effects of being institutionalized?
No comments yet.