30 Reasons Why I Love Hubpages
After Two Months Here in Hubpages I Finally Found the Writing Site I Want to Write In for Many Years to Come
It’s been almost two months now since I joined Hubpages. All I can say is it’s been a wonderful two months for me here in this virtual world. My first month in hubpages was a blast because I saw various sides of this site. My second month kind of settled things down for me but still as exciting. It made me realize that I love hubpages. So why do I love hubpages? To quote Shakespeare, let me count the ways (or the reasons):
- Free to write on whatever topic I want (except of course those that aren’t allowed)
- Free to write anything I want within a certain topic
- Getting feedback from other more experienced writers
Other Hubs I Wrote
- Why Some Public Speakers Did Not Make Me Go to Sleep
Okay, admit it. Who among us here did not experience falling asleep when listening to a public speaker? I for one has experienced this a lot of times in the past. No matter how interesting the subject is, or...
- Why I Love Sashimi!
I love sashimi. A lot of people don’t like eating it because it is RAW and because it may result to health problems. But for me, I would gladly eat this stuff every day. In fact, my idea of heaven is to...
- Tips for Managing Time for Freelancers
So you finally decided to take the plunge, quit your job that requires you to commute for 2 hours or more every day and set up your very own home-based freelancing writing career. Congratulations! Not many...
- 5 Things I Learned About Retirement
For the past two years, I have read more about personal finance than I've ever read my whole life. Before that, I've been too busy in my career that I didn't have time to sit down and read about other things...
- Amanpulo: Paradise on Earth
If you ask me what is my favorite place to relax here on Earth, I will answer only one - Amanpulo. Not that I can afford to go there but I'm one of the few lucky ones who was able to go there and go there for...
- Hub score and hub’s score (I know they’re not an indication of the hub’s capacity to earn but it they still make me feel great and more inspired to write more hubs)
- Easy editing features
- Easy linking features (to other sites, other hubs, videos, photos, etc.)
- Learning about Google Adsense, Amazon and eBay
- Adsense, Amazon and eBay earnings (have the first two, still to set up the third one)
- Easy to search for hubs on the topic I’m interested in
- Reading very interesting hubs
- Reading hubs with various writing styles
- Reading hubs on earning online
- Reading hubs on how to make hubs that will earn dollars
- Getting lots of fans a.k.a. new friends
- Fanning a lot of interesting hubbers (with no pressure to have them fan me back)
- Searching and finding my kababayan (countrymen) hubbers
- Getting comments from other hubbers and even non-hubbers
- Getting to answer comments as well
- Getting to write comments on other hubbers’ hubs
- Reading the other hubbers’ response to my comments
- Weekly Hubmob and Hubnuggets
- Hub Challenges
- Hub featured in front page of Hubpages
- Hubber featured in front page of Hubpages (especially when I got a 100 hub score!)
- Hubs in the first page of Google.com and Yahoo.com
- Reading about various Forum topics and comments
- Leaving answers on various Forum topics
- Learning more about my country
- Learning more about other countries / places
- Easy to read and understand Frequently Asked Questions
These are the 30 reasons why I like Hubpages. Why 30? Because that’s all I can think of at the moment (LOL). I’m sure there are a lot more reasons to love Hubpages. Hope I can get to add to this in the future. What about you? What are your reasons for loving Hubpages?
Why do you like Hubpages?See results without voting
More by this Author
Are you thinking of franchising a business? Consider the advantages and disadvantages of franchising as discussed in this hub.\
Typhoon Pepeng was the second typhoon to ravage the Philippines in 2009. This time, it ravaged the northern part of the country.
For Filipino taxpayers, filing taxes online is not yet the norm. If you are one of those thinking of enrolling in the EFPS and filing your taxes online, here are some of the things you need to consider before you go...