Adsense Account Rejected in India - Want To Write Articles Earn Money But How
There are several content writers from India who want to write articles online and earn money with adsense ads but most of them have the same problem and that is their “adsense account is being rejected by google” most of the times. The most common reason google gives is that “your articles should be at least six months old before applying and getting approved for an adsense account”. Due to this, they are unable to earn money via writing articles online.
Most Indian web publishers, especially Indian content writers have lost all their hope of getting an adsense account from google and have started using other contextual advertising sites like chitika, bidvertiser, and infolinks to earn money. But the problem is that these sites don’t ever pay as good as adsense pays. Indian website publishers are working very hard to earn money using these sites for ads on their articles but all for pennies.
So, what is the solution for adsense account rejection in India? Actually I have one unique solution for adsense account rejection and disapproval. No, you don’t need to try for getting an adsense account again. I have joined a site a few months back by the name of boddunan which is displaying adsense ads on it articles but is paying cash for every article. Bodunnan is paying 5 rupees to 100 rupees per article according the length and quality of the articles.
It is really simple. You just need to sign up with boddunan, which is free. No need to sign up for a paypal account or adsense or ebay or amazon or anything. Just start writing articles and earn Indian rupees. I am receiving money earned from boddunan via check for the last few months.
From what I have understood after using boddunan is that:
- It pays 5 to 25 rupees for articles of 200 to 300 words with low quality but pays 50 to 100 rupees per article of 500 words to 2000 words with good quality.
- Minimum payout at boddunan is 1500 rupees and initially it was 1000 rupees. Boddunan has paid me 5847 Indian rupees in total till now 5662 for 167 long and short articles submitted and 520 cash rewards for referring friends. My account balance for November month shows 450 Indian rupees so I need to accumulate 1050 cash credits for the minimum 1500 rupees payout.
- With the help of SEO activities, social bookmarking, microblogging, and backlinking you can accumulate more cash credits for future articles as these activities raise the importance of your personal boddunan account in the eyes of bodunnan editors.
- Besides this, Boddunan has started sharing revenue with its users using a program called as boddunan revenue sharing program. Via this program, bodunnan is sharing 25% of sites total ad revenue with active users of the site. Every month active members are selected according to this program and paid shares of whatever amount the site earns for the month.
- Boddunan also shares more revenue with users who utilize all traffic building resources and bring in more and more traffic to the site with maximum utilization of online SEO resources. More traffic is equal to more money you will be making.
So writing articles at Boddunan is my recommendation to all Indian content writers and bloggers who have lost hopes of getting adsense account approval. Boddunan is also beneficial for those innocent Indian website publishers who have lost their google adsense account due to some click fraud activity done by their jealous competitors.
Now Indian website publishers have no need to wait for six months for adsense account approval, as it is really easy to earn income online writing articles at Boddunan.com.
All the best
PS: I received a boddunan T-shirt via courier last month for being an active member of boddunan community. Thanks boddunan
And also boddunan pays only to residents of India and not international users as they pay in Indian rupees via courier.
More by this Author
If you want to experience ultimate thrill, adventure, and a day full of excitement and fun, then Adventure Island, Rohini, is the best place in Delhi.
Recently, a friend of mine asked me that I have been driving Maruti Alto Lxi since last four years now and I want to sell my old car. I would like buy a new car in the budget of 3.5 lacs and my father is really...
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.