Ask DJ Lyons: How to make extra revenue using Best Reviewer
Bonus: An extra Revenue-Earning Site that's free
Would you like to have an extra Revenue-Earning site that's free to use?
Would you also like to get free publicity for your hubs?
You can group from 3 to 20 of your hubs together and post them on Best Reviewer.com. All you have to do is click on the following link, register, set up your Google Adsense account just like you did for Hubpages, and then start posting.
Best Reviewer.com is linked with SheToldMe.com. You can then publish your Best Reviewer tops on SheToldMe.com and also earn revenue on that site as well.
Here's the link below Step 1. This hub will guide you step-by-step on how to use this site.
Step 1 - Go to Best Reviewer dot com and Register
Here's the link to register on Best-Reviewer.com
- BEST REVIEWER\'S THE TOP OF THE BEST REVIEWS
Best Reviewer is a collection of reviews in the style of TOP X. All reviews are created by our members and the site is really rich of their creativity. You can browse the reviews in many ways, it's very entertaining for sure!
Step 2 - Click Create new Account
Step 3 - Choose user name and password
Step 4 - Put in Google Adsense Publisher number to earn revenue share for your work
Step 5 - Add bio and extra information you want added to spotlight you and your talents
Step 6 - Once logged in, your site will look something like mine
Step 7 - Click Create a new top
Step 8 - You can add from 3 to 20 tops or links
Step 9 - I'm going to add 4 tops
Step 10 - Write a title, an introduction, and a conclusion
Step 11 - Pick a Category for your Tops - In my case, it is FOOD
Step 12 - Choose about 5 keywords or phrases or tags
Step 13 - New option is to add a introductory picture if you like
Step 14 - Choose your ad size for Google Adsense - this is the default
Step 15 - Go to your hub and highlight and copy (Control C) your title
Step 16 - Paste in your title and your URL and write a description of your hub
Step 17 - Go to your hub and highlight and copy (Control C) your URL
Step 17A - 1st top about Grilled Steak
Step 18 - 2nd top about Pot Roast
Step 19 - 3rd top about Sausage Balls
Step 20 - 4th top about Tuna Casserole
Step 21 - Click the SAVE button when you're done adding TOPS
Step 22 - Here is the finished article
Step 22 A - Here is the finished Introduction
Step 23 - Here is the hosted introductory picture in black and white
Step 24 - Here are 1st and 2nd finished TOPS
Step 25 - Here are 3rd and 4th finished TOPS
Step 26 - Here is the finished Conclusion and some info about me
Step 27 - Click SheToldMe link for an extra revenue share
Step 28 - Create Scoop on SheToldMe
Step 29 - Choose Categories and Tags on SheToldMe
Step 30 - She Told Me link for my Top 4
Here's the Best-Reviewer article advertising 4 of my hubs
- BEST REVIEW - TOP 4 PICTORIAL COOKING RECIPES USING MEAT ON HUBPAGES - COOKING TUTORIALS, RECIPE TUT
CLICK HERE TO READ Best Review - Top 4 Pictorial Cooking Recipes using Meat on HubPages, a Top Best Review by Debbie Dunn, posted on 2/6/2011 at BEST-REVIEWER.COM with the tags cooking tutorials, recipe tutorial, recipes using meat, meat recipes, pic
* Slim-lined, space-efficient utensil holder with 14 of OXO's most important everyday kitchen tools
* Includes flexible turner, 12-inch tongs, square turner, spoon, slotted spoon, grater
* Also includes swivel peeler, ice cream scoop, potato masher, can opener, balloon whisk, spatula, meat tenderizer, pizza wheel, and holder
* Nylon and silicone tools are safe for non-stick surfaces; heat resistant up to 400 degrees F
* Large capacity utensil holder includes a removable drip tray; dishwasher safe
* Set includes: one of each: Nylon Slotted Turner, Nylon Basting Spoon, Nylon Slotted Spoon, Nylon Tongs, S/5 Measuring Spoon, S/4 Measuring Cups, Can Opener, Flat Grater, Peeler, and Whisk
* This KitchenAid "starter set" is a perfect wedding and shower gift for the new bride. The set includes all the culinary tools and gadgets to fill your first kitchen.
* The KitchenAid 17-piece Culinary tool and gadget set includes nylon utensils that are perfect for stovetop cookware; safe for any type of cookware. Prepare your meals using the helpful gadgets that are included in this set.
* This set is available in both red and black nylon tools and gadgets.
* Dishwasher Safe
* Ideal for those just starting out, the 52-piece kitchen starter set includes basics and essentials needed for cooking and entertaining
* Set includes 8-inch chef's, 8-inch slicer, 8-inch bread, 5-1/4-inch boning, 5-1/4-inch utility, 4-1/2-inch vegetable, 3-inch parer
* Also includes shears, 12 4-1/2-inch steak knives, 14-slot angled wood block, vegetable peeler, and 6-by-10-inch cutting board
* Includes 5-piece measuring cup, 5-piece measuring spoon, cheese grater, can opener, cork screw, spice shakers and much more
* Blades endure without sharpening; handles are ergonomically designed; hand wash cutlery for best care
* Comprehensive 19-piece kitchen measuring set in red, white and gray; standard and metric measurements
* Cup measurements: 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, and 2 cups
* Spoon measurements: 1/32 tsp, 1/16 tsp, 1/8 tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 2 tsp, 1/2 Tbls, and 1 Tbls
* Large handles provide a more secure grip
* All pieces are dishwasher safe
* Snip the herbs you need quickly, neatly and right where you want them with these great Herb Scissors !
* Ideal for basil, parsley, scallions and dill, as well as many other herbs.
* Large plastic handles have a soft silicone lining for a comfortable grip
* Cut, chop or mince herbs directly into a pan or over a plate
* 3" Blades are made from durable stainless steel
* Clip-on spoon rest for holding utensils above saucepans and stockpots
* Made from durable metal and heat-resistant silicone
* Keeps drips in the pot so stovetop stays clean
* Heat-resistant to 600 degrees F; safe in the dishwasher
* Available in several colors and sets
* Green and Natural product
* everything you need for cooking tools
* won't scratch you fine cookware
* light weight and durable
* Vegetable peeler from Rachael Ray; 10-inch long kitchen tool provides 3 functions for vegetable preparation
* Sturdy silicone construction with stainless-steel peeler blade and nylon bristles on the vegetable scrub brush; pointed tip for potato eye removal
* Comfy, slip-resistant handle for right- and left- handed users alike; handle resists heats up to 350 degrees F
* Safe for dishwasher cleaning; peeler was made in China
* Upon shipping, peeler tool measures 12 by 3 by 4 inches and weighs 1 pound; limited lifetime warranty
Sharpen Your Knife Skills and Hone Your Knowledge of Kitchen Tools
A precise carrot julienne . . . A perfect basil chiffonade . . . A neatly quartered chicken . . . Proficiency with knives and other kitchen tools is essential if you want to perfect your culinary artistry. Written by the experts at The Culinary Institute of America, this indispensable guide delivers all the information you need to assemble a knife kit, build your knife skills, and use a wide range of additional tools, from peelers and pitters to Parisienne scoops and pastry bags. Featuring instructional photographs throughout plus insights and tips from top professional chefs, In the Hands of a Chef provides:
A complete guide to culinary knives
Comprehensive instructions for knife sharpening
Guidance on using specialty knives and cutting tools
Detailed cutting techniques for a variety of ingredients
Advice on tools for measuring, baking, and mixing
Equipment sources as well as checklists for knives and tools
"This comprehensive overview of techniques associated with knives and other key kitchen tools truly benefits those concerned with preparing food safely and efficiently. . . . In the Hands of a Chef is an impressive guide, as important as the tools themselves."
-Richard Von Husen, co-owner of Warren Kitchen & Cutlery
Founded in 1946, THE CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA is an independent, not-for-profit college offering bachelor's and associate degrees in culinary arts and baking and pastry arts. A network of more than 37,000 alumni in foodservice and hospitality has helped the CIA earn its reputation as the world's premier culinary college. Courses for foodservice professionals and food enthusiasts are offered at the college's main campus in Hyde Park, New York, and at The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, in St. Helena, California. Greystone also offers baking and pastry, accelerated culinary arts, and wine certifications.
More by this Author
My husband and I unknowingly disturbed a Fire Ant nesting area. We ended up with Fire Ants crawling up our legs in masse.
Here is Grilled Steak all ready to eat. Side dishes include Roasted Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli. The top picture only has zero calorie buttery spray on the broccoli. That plate was for my husband. The bottom...
Are you suffering from thinning hair? Have you had a disease or condition that contributed to all of your hair falling out? Or have you gone through the type of chemo that made you start shedding hair? Finally, the...