How to earn money on hubpages?
How to earn on hubpages
Earning money on hubpages is very straightforward. However, how much you want to earn is something different. I would say trying to earn a lot demands lot of hard work and perseverance.
I will rather tell you about the ways in which a hubber, name given to a person who is a member of hubpages, should do basically to open earnings avenues.
Be active on hubpages:
Being active on hubpages involve some or all of the following activities:
1. Write hubs
This is the most common activity that most hubbers do. They write hubs. These are articles of reasonable length that are expected to be original, free from errors and of good quality. The hubs, if approved, will be published by hubpages and therefore available to be viewed by hubbers and anyone else on the internet. Together with questions you ask, you hubs are what make you earn through ads from google adsense. However, hubs also allow you to earn through hubpages ad program, and ebay and amazon affiliate programs.
2. Ask questions
This is a very helpful activity in the sense that it allows you to interact with hubbers and let you get known. It is also gives you answers to your problems and doubts. It is a good way to drive traffic to your profile and hubs as well. By asking questions, you get to earn from google adsense ads.
3. Answer questions, comment on others hubs and participate in forums
All these activities help you integrate the hubpages community by getting known. Giving insight comments and answers help you get more followers and viewers to your hubs.
1. Google adsense
This is the most popular way of earning money on the internet. You first need to open a google adsense account. This can be easily on hubpages itself. 60% of the time, ads will be shown on your behalf on pages containing your hubs and questions. The remaining 40% of the time, hubpages ads will be shown.
You may learn more on what is google adsense at the following article from hubpages learning center.
2. Hubpages ad programs
This can be an alternative to adsense or you can simply use both of them. Most hubbers seem to prefer ads from hubpages ad program to run alongside google adsense ads so as to optimize revenue potentials.
3. Use ebay and/ or amazon capsules
These involve being an affiliate of ebay and/ or amazon. This would allow you to display products and earn affiliate commissions. To be an ebay affiliate, one also needs to have a paypal account.
The hubpages learning center provides clear guidelines and information on the earnings possibilities on hubpages.
However, it is worth mentioning that the only way to earn revenue from the above programs is by getting maximum views to your hubs and questions. The most effective ingredient remains quality hubs that would attract viewers. There are no clicks on ads and no money without views. And finally as many hubbers have said, use backlinks and social media to promote your hubs.
Drive traffic to your hubs
This is a simple equation:
No traffic = no ads impressions = no clicks = no earnings
This applies to adsense, hubpages adprogram as well as ebay and amazon.
There are different ways of driving traffic to your hubs, social network and backlinks are the most popular but many website article owners are having recourse to other means including adwords.
Resources on amazon
More by this Author
A review of Namesilo as a domain name registrar. The main strengths of namesilo are its low pricing and the ease at which an account can be created and the domain name integrated to various platforms.
Weebly is a wonderful website which allows its users to build their own websites very easily with its user friendly drag and drop menu, all for free. It also allows users to earn from adsense ads.
One of the main effects of economic crisis is unemployment, especially in the manufacturing sector. Unemployment increases the number of poor families in society. One way of helping, among many others, is solidarity...