Hey, Baby! It's My 50th HUB!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess What?!! It's my 50th Hub!!!
So, just like everyone else I've seen, has done, I'm writing a special (50th) hub. Ok... Lol
Well, I'm gonna tell you 1) How I feel 2) What I've learned and 3) Ahhh....some comments! Ha!
Well, in the very beginning I was very excited with my hub score, and with the fun of writing and commenting---I mean those comments became almost orgasmic for me! (Just kidding ;-)) Of course I love comments, who doesn't like to get their "precious" work appraised and so on?
I started meeting people and getting more fans. I learned:
- the link tool for every hub
- how important it is to comment -and get comments!
- to click on FEED and see what's going on here
- to read other hubs and comment so that It's not 'all about me'
- to read other hubbers' advice on making money
WHAT HAVE I LEARNED ON MAKING MONEY??
- haven't made a dime---but Rebecca E. says it takes 4-8 months
- I tried networking with facebook and youtube and myspace---the first of these three I like best
- I tried networking with stumble upon-reddit-digg-and twitter. Not much luck and neither on my ezines. I still don't get it all really.
- I don't think those network sites are the end all be all--focusing on one or two is probably more profitable than trying to do 6-10 every day.
- I will keep reading Rebecca E 's hubs on making money and I have even highlighted the best tips I feel she has made. I would be happy to share but may need permission (RebecaE )first!!
HOW DO I FEEL?
I feel ok. I know it's not like my 1st year on hubs and I'm not a extremely huge success or money maker yet, but I look forward to that little "button" on my profile to change from (10 hubs) to (50 hubs!!)
I've told you before:
- always comment on your comments
- browse other hubbers' pages, the forums, read new topics
- don't forget to use the suggest link tool! (Keep your HubKarma high!)
- spend as much time as you can writing/reading/etc but don't overdo it!
- a few hours each day or more--depending how many comments you have to reply to---is good
- Keep researching to find out about SEO and Google advertisments
- Keep working on linking and promoting your hubpages on other websites
And now, I'm going to have a glass of red wine and relax :)
More by this Author
- 0Childhood Abuse Leads To Fear and Generalized Anxiety and Panic Attacks: How To Overcome Anxiety and Fear
I use my Christian faith to help me in the area of anxiety and fear. I talk about how my childhood experience led to fear, and how fear can be overcome.
Pre-menstrual Dysphoric Disorder is a very rare hormonal condition in 3-8% of women. It's a more severe form of PMS. Mood swings can go from extreme irritability to extreme or suicidal depression.
So many of the great contributors of society suffered from mental illnesses or depression!