How to add Wordpress Post Image and Wordpress Feature Image
To have super complete control of your Feature Posts and Images it is always nice to use Wordpress built in functions.
Now Let start!
1. Open up the Post you want to edit or Add new Post if you have not created one yet
2. First add the image you want to place in your post using the button "Add Media"
3. So once the content and image are all in place you can now set and use the wordpress "Feature Image"
- Note: Featured Image can be use as the Image that can be shown on Feature Posts like in the Blog Section on the homepage
4. Now click on the "Feature Image" link on the sidebar just under the Tags Section
5. Just choose the same image that you have place on your content (on item 2), then click "Use as feature Image"
- Now take note wordpress feature image size is set to a 150x150 as the default, well upon uploading it you can set it with other dimension
6. Then click publish or update and you are done.
This is a sample on how it will look like, when you already set your Featured Image on the Admin Post Editor.