Hub 200 "A Special Hub For Loyal Friends"
A SPECIAL THANKS TO FRIENDS
This article is very special to me, not because it is my 200th hub, but because of all the friends that I have met on this journey. It is always a reward to be given recognition when deserved. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all.
I try to do my fair share of reading on Hubpages. Anyone that has taken the time to read my articles, I try to return the favor and read their work. When I first began writing, I didn't have a job. Now, I have two. I stay so busy and I am not on Hubpages like I once was. I know some come and go. I know life happens and we find less time to do what we love. In saying this, I want to mention those who have been supportive of my work. Before I start, if I fail to mention someone, I promise to add you later. It is not out of disrespect. Once again, thank you all.
- AlwaysExploring: AE, you have been there with me since day one. I believe you have read over 90% or more of what I have written. Thank you for all your support for the past months. Ruby writer beautiful poetry and I enjoy reading it so. But beyond that, Ruby has a big heart and is a very caring woman.
- Rosemay50: Rosemay, you have also been with me since the beginning and I want to personally thank you for your support. Rosemay, you are a true level 8 commenter. I always see your avatar everywhere. Rosemay is a great talent, does really great with children poems and stories. I am glad you chose to stay with us and thank you.
- bMalin: bMalin has also been a close friend that has been around since I first joined Hubpages. bMalin has to be the funniest writer that I have ever read and met on Hubpages. I always enjoy reading about her and Lover Man. These two have great adventures and honestly get the most out of life. bMalin, I always leave with a smile.
- MovieMaster: MM has also been a great supporter of all my work and I hope I have returned the kindness. My favorite hubs from you have to be the walks in nature. She has the ability to capture nature like no one else I know. She is a great photographer and I know she has her own calendar, among other ventures. Very impressive. Thanks MM.
- Gypsy Rose Lee: Gypsy is another close friend that has been in touch since the beginning. Off hand, Gypsy use to live in New York and now resides in Lativa. Tell Sid I said hi. Gypsy writes beautiful poems and writes about Lativa, which I commend her for. Gypsy is a kind hearted soul that is very thoughtful. Thank you Mrs. Gypsy Rose Lee.
- Sueswan: Sueswan, I remember you being at the beginning as well. Sueswan has mastered Haiku poetry. She has a great collection of poetry. I truly believe she loves writing poetry. Sueswan has also written songs, quite a few in her days if I am correct. It is always a joy reading your poems and seeing you grow into this great poet my friend.
- Frank Atanacio: Frank has been a great friend and a great person to get to know. Frank has a wonderful personality and a humor side that he is not afraid to show. Frank has a special gift writing. His dramatic poetry is vivid and detailed. More then that, it is awesome, sure to grip you by the end. Frank, I always wish you the best friend. Thanks for everything.
- Happyboomernurse: HBN, you have always been very supportive of my work. You have also been around from my beginnings here at Hubpages. HBN will make you want to travel to any place she writes about. Literally. If your heading to the Northeast, read her articles so you don't miss out. Her hubs are class "A" hubs, very informative and useful. HBN, the pleasure is mine. Thank you dearly.
- Alastar Packer: Alastar and I have a lot in common, probably more then anyone on Hubpages. Alastar is a history buff, as myself. If you haven't read his hubs, please do so. The knowledge and research that he puts into his articles is incredible. Alastar also writes about the paranormal, some experiences of his own. Alastar and I also have this in common. His articles are very useful and detailed. Always top notch work. Thanks Alastar.
- Alocsin: Alocsin and I have known each other for the past few months and he is a true talent. I have learned so much from his articles on SEO's, Google, ect. Alocsin is great with stats, something we both have in common. If I had to say so, Alocsin is the type that goes by the numbers. Alocsin has a wealth of helpful articles for all writers. Alocsin is from L.A. Very knowledgable man. Alocsin, thanks for all your support pal.
- Hyphenbird: Hyp has an incredible talent for writing poems. She also writes articles that are "food for thought" and good for the soul. Her personality really shines through, even online as she is caring as they come. Hyphenbird, your writings have always been a joy to read and in many ways, your words move me. Thank you for your support.
- WillStarr: Bill was one of the first writers that I met when coming to Hubpages. Bill is from Arizona, where I lived a few years back. When it comes to writing short stories, he is the best that I have read. He has an amazing talent that will one day lead his stories to a publisher. If you haven't had the joy of his stories, your really missing out. Incredible talent.
- Nell Rose: Nell is a very kind hearted lady. If you want variety reading, you have to check out her hubs. Nell is a great writer, very professional. She has a wide range of topics and she is a true talent. Nell, you were an inspiration to me in many ways. The quality of your articles are top tier Nell. Thank you for your support and motivation.
- Seeker7: My dear friend Seeker has been around since I first joined the sight. Seeker and I share a passion for the paranormal. I have always enjoyed reading your work and I have learned a lot about haunted locations outside of the United States.
THANK YOU ALL
There are so many people that I want to thank. I truly hope that I haven't left anyone out. If I did, it would be right. Here is a list to a host of great writers and friends. I really appreciate and value your friendship. God Bless you all.
- Faith Reaper
- Audrey Howitt
- Beyond Max
- Vinaya Ghimire
- Minnetonka Twin
- James A. Watkins
- Mentalist Acer
- Mary 615
- Hillbilly Zen
- Victoria Lynn
- Johanna Baker
- Peggy W.
- learner 365
- WD Curry 111
- beth perry
- Cheryl J.
- Deborah Brooks
- tammy swallow
- kj force
- DREAM ON
- Skye 9106
- cleaner 3
- the clean life
- vox vocis
- old albian
More by this Author
Many people dream about rats: Read on to discover what your rat dream might represent or symbolize in your life.
As writers, we all come to the point in time that we get stumped and don't know where are next article will come from. Our mind seems to shutdown and it can be difficult to find a good topic to write about. In this...
Considering a dandelion tattoo? Looking for ways to personalize the design and make it more unique? This article is all about the design, meaning, and symbolism of the dandelion tattoo.