Hub a day
My Hubpages 30 day challenge
I wanted to get more active writing hubs so I decided to challenge myself to do a hub a day for the next 30 days.
Goals and reasons for the 30 day challenge:
- My goals are to write 30 hubs over the next month starting today May 22.
- Improve my writing over the next month (trust me I need to practice)
- I hope to learn new things and to help others learn something over the next month.
- To gain some followers in the hub pages community
- To earn a few extra dollars for my work.
- At the end of 30 days I want to go back and improve on my existing hubs and make them even better in terms of quality.
- become more active in the hub community.
- Update this hub on a daily basis with statistics so you can monitor my progress.
- I hope to inspire myself and others to challenge yourselves and set goals to achieve success.
By the end of this journey I will go over my did wells and of course my next times to see how I can further improve. (I'm sure there will be plenty of room for improvement)
Hub a day challenge
Day 1 May 22, 2012 - After getting the kids into bed I have started my 30 day challenge and wrote 2 hubs. This one of course and another hub about the Facebook IPO. Stay tuned for my next hub. Two down and 28 more to go.
Day 2 May 23, 2012 - Wrote my third hub for my challenge. Starting to get the hang of this.
Day 7 May 28, 2012 - Have not done much the last couple of days, been a bit busy. Just posted a recipe hub for potato and leek soup. Enjoy.
Day 8 May 29, 2012 - Just made another recipe hub for homemade clam chowder. Eight days into my challenge and I am a bit behind with 7 hubs. Still lots of time left, I can't believe how fast time goes by. I have my work cut out for me to create another 23 hubs.
Day 19 June 11, 2012 - I'm a bit slow. Only at 10 hubs, however I am still going for 30.
30 day challenge hubs
- Curry paste recipes
Tasty and simple curry paste recipes.
- BBQ burger recipes
Great BBQ burger recipe just in time for summer.
- Selling puts and calls
Option strategies selling covered calls and puts.
- Dragon dictation app
Advantages and disadvantages using dragon dictation.
- Homemade Stock
Your soup will taste great when you make your own homemade stock.
- Creamy Clam Chowder
Great homemade clam chowder recipe. Enjoy
- Do banks need more regulation?
Looking at banking regulation to see if these institutions need more or better regulation.
- Potato and Leek Soup
Great simple and delicious recipe for potato and leek soup.
- What is the fiscal cliff?
Are we headed for a fiscal cliff? What impact will it have on our economy?
- Who is at fault for the Facebook IPO debacle?
The Facebook IPO debacle, who's to blame?
More by this Author
I have traveled this highway many times on my yearly trip to Florida from Detroit. There is lots to see for those traveling along this road. Here are some tips for traveling from Detroit to Florida as well as some...