HubPages & Squidoo | User Content Generated Sites
We are on our way to understand the various blogging platforms available to our use.
The second one which we are going to discuss are the sites which are referred often referred as User Generated Content Publishing Sites, Online Publishing Sites, Article Directories, etc.
The two most promising and highly rated websites are
I highly recommend you create accounts on both of them. We will be discussing on them in more details in the coming posts.
The advantages of these Online Publishing Platforms are following:
1. Everything is on Auto-Pilot Mode. You just have to submit the content and you are fit to go.
2. These sites have their live communities which help you get instant recognition.
3. They are highly optimized for SEO- Search Engine Optimization. Frequently their articles find themselves in the top of the Search Engine Page.
4. These sites incorporate in them features of Social Networking Sites.
5. They also have Forums, Tutorial Team and others which help a newbie to get accustomed to the Online writing environment.
Let us look at the following disadvantages as well:
1. They share revenue from your writing
Yes they have this sharing policy in which the revenue generated from your content will be share with the site. Most of the time it's around 50%.
2. You have marginally less control over the content. The posting are moderated by the Website Moderators, usually this is not a bad thing but you may sometime feel little _______
3. You don't have your own web domain.
4. You can't install gadgets and incorporate HTML in your webpages.
For more it's advised you visit the above sites and find for yourselves.
Interact n Amplify
Please Vote up and Link Up and share on your Facebook and Twitter accounts so that it will reach to more of the Netizens and New Bloggers.
Also indicate your responses via tablets Useful, funny, awesome, beautiful.
Please take some time to put your valuable feedback and comments in the box so that I can bring change in my writing and blogging.