HubPages Success Stories #2 featuring carol7777: another kind of Superwoman
Exuding positiveness on HubPages
I admire many HubPages writers or hubbers. The founder of this writing community, our CEO Paul Edmondson and his staff (wife and all) plus the HubPages Elites, are some of the persons who are on my list.
Other seasoned hubbers are worthy to mention but there will be always a person from a distance who will really reach out to you to strive more.
Ladies and gentlemen, I am honored to share with you my appreciation and admiration on Ms. carol7777 in this writing community.
Her friendliness exudes around the four corners of this world as it reaches the shore of my country, Philippines.
I can call her the 'FIRST GREETER' or commenter because when she was just starting in this online writing site, my hubs way back 2012 will always be bombarded by her early messages. I am doing the same with her, too.
When she got hooked on hubbing, I lost track of her for just a few months because I also went on board new vessel for my contract as a seafarer.
Now, what catched her attention just of late was/is my hub regarding Korean cuisine, featuring Kimchi.
So, there. A rekindled enthusiasm to feature her on this Success Stories on HubPages is but fitting to honor her journey.
She started eight (8) months ago and she is drawing much attention among her neighbor-hubbers in the US of A.
In anticipation, I commented and requested her to allow me in featuring her at my HP site. I am taking no for an answer and without much further ado, let us visit her HP site and know her better.
The lady with curly hair
Ms. carol7777's Most Commented Hubs
First Five Months on HubPages
Her hub about her first 5 months on HubPages is the most commented hub to date on her featured articles.
If you can peruse her profile page, the prominence of these topics will get you absorbed.
- Food and Cooking and Recipes - If you want a healthy life, I'll recommend that Vegetarian Burgers she made. How about an Easy Fish Curry Recipe? Because of it, I was inspired to cook the same recipe here on board ship. Be practical with Easy Recipes for Tomato Sauce and Mayonnaise - from Scratch! I have yet to try it and visit the hub. Those catchy titles will make you try all of her recipes.
- Health and Fitness - What catches my attention is the question: Face Exercise - Does it Work? She answered it with her hub that instead of going to plastic surgery to stay young, an easy but painless facial exercise will rejuvenate our looks. This is just one of her Health Tips that will make you asking for more. She writes what she experiences and it's what we're doing here on HubPages.
- Astrology - Now, the mysterious but fascinating way to know one's personality traits.She diligently details the information regarding the 12 Zodiac Signs that affect the lives of human beings.
- Sports and Recreation - Learn How to Fly - I Did, Anyone Can! Since the dawn of Amerilia Earhart (I saw the character at the movie -Night at the Museum), many female pilots are inspired to do her feat. There's an armless female pilot, Jessica Cox to mention a few. And now, Ms. Carol, flying an airplane?! That is awesome!
- DIY Projects - I am also a doer, not just a talker. Whatever I plan to do, I accomplish it in due time. I always make it a point to have a THING-to-DO list so that, it will serve as my guide in finishing what I started in a particular project.Let's start with Ms. Carol's DIY Decorative Pillow and Towel Ties.
- HubPages Tutorials and Community - This is the most appropriate way to get to know other hubbers. Most of us are busy doing our own way in order to improve our presence at this writing site. But this lady always makes it a point to open or surf 40-50 hubs per day and read it from top to bottom and even leave comments on 99 per cent basis. Really, she's a SUPERWOMAN!
What to expect on HubPages
A month-long vacation
Most of the hubbers did what she accomplished for the first few months, let's say five months or so.
After those months of hub-marathon, there's always a place to relax while contemplating to reach your goals on HubPages. That is: to be recognized and earn payouts.
Her hub dedicated on her month-long vacation rekindled her interests in; Art and Painting ( I had to grab one of it through Capture-a-Screenshot, lol); Music (as she played old songs on the piano); Cooking healthy food (having a spotless kitchen, too!);Reading; scouting other new writing sites (which I did, too);and of course, exercise and getting along with friends.
So, most of us here on HubPages are going to follow what Ms. Carol did.
In a way, hubbing will always be one of our priorities now.
As Sir billybuc opined: "It's a job, not just a hobby."
In featuring a fellow hubber
From time to time, I always want to feature popular and prominent hubbers. I am tempted to do it in order to show my appreciation of their works that influence others to be bold, gallant and vigilant when it comes to hubbing.
I plan to interview Ms. carol7777, but another strategy cropped up in my mind: "Why not surprise her?"
Success comes in many packages. It can be small or big.
It's the same with gifts.
You'll never know what to expect when you don't open the box.
I hope, I did justice with this amazing lady.
Again, for you to follow and support: Ms. carol7777.
More by this Author
Aside from raising your own children, or just starting a family, why not indulge yourself into another interesting hobby: raising herds of ducks in your own home at your backyard? This will be suitable for you while...
Jessica Cox, the first-ever female armless pilot Jessica Cox, driving her car using her feet The first week of December ,as the Advent season opens, is dedicated to all handicapped, in all forms (armless, no feet at...
Ever heard of sweet rice cake? Perhaps not, when you're still not living here in the Philippines. Let me teach you on how to make this Filipino delicacy. Get ready with your sweet tooth.