Secrets to a High Hubber Score
TIps and Tricks to Keeping Your Hubber Score High
Do You have bouts of indigestion about your Hubber score?
Do you wake up in the middle of the night with awful bouts of indigestion brought on by dreaming of your Hubber score going up and down?
Does your Hubber score erratically rise and fall like the numbers on the board at the New York Stock Exchange on a bad day?
Do you spend most of your time on Hubpages wondering what causes the dang score to fluctuate all the time?
So what is Hubber score?
Hubber score is our individual author score that Hubpages gives us. There are certain actions we can take as authors that will cause our Hubber score to grow and flourish on Hubpages, and there are also adverse actions which will cause our Hubber score to bob up and down and drop off into oblivion.
Hubpages, is full of helpful and useful information. Hopefully, I can share a few gems with you that can make your Hubpage journey more enjoyable.
A Few Simple Dos and Don't
Here are some dos and don'ts that I have learned from personal experience on Hupages. Hopeful, these practical tips that will keep you from slowly killing your own personal Hubscore.
- Do read other Hubbers work before you follow them.
- Don't just follow Hubbers to get him or her to follow you back. If you do a mass follow this will cause your Hubber score to drop like a rock, Believe me If you want to anger the spam filters on Hubpages do a mass follow!
- Don't share links to your Hubs in the comments section of the Hubs you are reading. This will cause the spam filters to go into action, and your Hubscore will slowly tumble.
- Do feel free to share helpful links in your Hubs, and when answering questions from other Hubbers. I often will help new Hubbers by answering their questions and share the Hubpages Learning Center link with them.
- Do write helpful and useful Hubs. Try to keep your Hub length around 600 to 1000 words, and fill the pages up with quality information on the things you love! As your traffic increases, your Hubber score will also increase.
- Do use the Hub Hopping tool on Hubpages. The Hub Hopping tool will introduce you to authors on the site, and this action will cause your Hubber score to grow!
- Do read your followers new Hubs, and do leave helpful and honest feedback on their Hubs. This will also keep your Hubber score high.
The Bottom Line on Hubber Indigestion
I hope these hints help you get your Hubber score indigestion under control.
Also, don't worry about your Hubber score so much! Your score will improve with time as you learn from others who have been down the same road on Hubpages!
Seasoned Hubber feel free to leave your advice on Hubber score in the comments section below.
Do you worry about your Hubber score?
Do you worry about your Hubber score?See results without voting
Other Hubpage Tutorials on Hubber Score
- Hubber Score: How I Got a Hubber Score of 99 in Two ...
I reached a Hubber Score of 99 in 2 weeks of work on HubPages, and I share how I did it, so you can boost your score, too.
- How to Increase Your Personal Hub Score (aka Hubber ...
It's basic HubPages knowledge: Your personal Hub Score (aka, your hubber score) will determine who you are, who reads your hubs, and how you get paid. And the bottom line is clear: If no one reads your hubs, then you won't get paid. So you need...
- How to Keep Your Hubber Score High
How did I ever hit a 100 hubber score? Not sure. Tips on keeping your hubber score high.... Be involved, ask questions, research SEO and backlinks, and just keep writing and learning!
- HubScore & Hubber Score
This is some great information on maintaining your Hubber Score from the Hubpages Learning Center.
- How to Keep Your Hubber Score High
This article is based on Victorialynn personal vendetta to have a high Hubber Score. A must read for all those who have struggled with their own personal Hubber Score
More by this Author
Has anyone ever told you an inspirational story inspired you to go on? In this article, you will find some stories that have helped me through many tough times. I hope the stories inspire you too.