HubPages, why I've come to really like it here
HubPages, why I’ve come to really like it here
In all honesty, my initial reason for joining hub pages was to get back links to my website. I have to admit overtime that became less of a priority. I spend more time on hub pages than I do on my site. (Some business woman I am,LOL) I have really come to enjoy hub pages for many reasons:
1. It is a fabulous community with extraordinary writers.
2. I have developed a new found love for writing. I have discovered that while I may not be that good at it, I truly enjoy doing it and I have a new goal of becoming better at it.
3. I have read many hubs that have inspired me in different areas of my life. Some hubs actually leave me with the feeling of the choo choo train that said yes I can, yes I can.
4. It has opened my eyes to a whole new world. Broaden my horizon which in return makes me less and less closed minded.
5. Emotionally rewarding. It is a place where I can express my thoughts and feelings instead of keeping them boggled in.
6. It helps me to practice what I preach. By writing and seeing things in print it helps me continue my journey of being a better person, living a better life and spreading the message of hope.
Every morning when I wake up, I pour myself a cup of coffee check my email and click on the list of new hubs. It is so relaxing; every hub leaves me with a different impression. Some bring a smile to my face other's a tear. Than there are other’s that make me laugh so hard I almost fall of my seat and spill my coffee and of course we mustn’t forget the ones that make us say “ Oh really, I didn’t know that." I am always amazed when I read certain hubs like the one's from Cindy vine she blows me away with her talent and then there is Creativeone59 who’s hubs are an inspiration,Tom Cornet, my goodness so many others.
So although, my site is not getting major hits and I’m not seeing any money coming in from here, I stay because I enjoy it and when it comes down to it for me that’s what counts the most.
More by this Author
- 17How to get a life of your own seperate from your relationship with your partner, spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend
Do you think you may be losing yourself in your relationship? Are you more concerned about your partner’s life than you are about yours? Constantly worrying about their thoughts, whereabouts and what makes them...