I Just Thought HubPages is Bluffing Me
Rights of the creator
The rights of the creator is unlimited. If he thought that his creation is not worthy, he can change its looks, approach and style to make it more attractive to the eyes of the beholders - those mighty eyes of Search engine crawlers, other spiders and the billion Internet surfers.
Nobody can question it or can object it - why he has applied those changes. Why he has arrived that decision? If he wanted to crash down all of his creations and buried them into the deep sea of no return and again he will create a new one to replace the old one - he can because he holds the omnipotent power to do so.
Hubbers are Creators with unlimited rights?
Reasons why I unpublished the five hubs
I admit - it takes me for some few days to create and polish a hub. Normal days to finish it is from two to three days before I would decide to upload it to HubPages. I usually create hub on word processor before I transfer it to HubPages. Now after I published the five hubs I had decided to unpublished them.
As you see the screen shots of the five hubs I used for this hub - they were already published on this site - they were hubs I created under the categories of Book and Literature, Writing Short Story and Narrative Poetry. Yes. Each one has received views but very low compared to other six hubs. I noticed their scores did not increase from the date I published them in spite I worked hard to market them inside and outside HubPages by utilizing the different social networks and other bookmarking sites I know. My overall HubPages scores were affected. In short, these five hubs did not show good returns. So I just kept them unpublished.
Oh, No. Maybe HubPages is Bluffing Me!
Because after I unpublished the five hubs, the remaining six published hubs received "H" as seen on the above screen shot of my Hubs status with corresponding messages - I quote here said, "Well done!. This high quality, engaging Hub is Featured on other Hubs and Topic Pages, and has the opportunity to be listed in search engine results!"
Also read below what I found.
I quote "Paulpruel.hubpages.com is ranked 368 (Alexa) in the world (among the 30 million domains), a low rank means that this website gets lots of visitors. This site is relatively popular among users in the United States. It gets 29% from United States. This site is estimated worth $10,306,583 USD. This site has a good Pagerank (2/10). It has 114,001 backlinks. It's good for seo website. Paulpruel.hubpages.com has 55% seo score." And this received five stars review by WebStatsDomain. I just thought maybe this is another awesome bluff!
Hubbers have the same purpose
Each and everyone here thinks differently. He has his own thought and action patterns to follow. He has his own styles and ways to show out his best to the virtual world which is made up of different cultures, traditions, languages and talents.
And yet, still, we have the same purpose.
- We created hubs and published them with hope that we can earn money from them.
- Some of us have created hubs in accordance of what our hearts dictate without thinking about money - we are happy to see that people read them.
- We created hubs to inform surfers about a certain product we liked, loved and have tested.
- Some of us have considered that the first reason why we are creating and publishing our hubs are for the billion readers and surfers around the world and not only for the Search Engines!
Hubbers are competing one another
Whether we like it or not - anyone who writes for a publishing site that pays - he knows that it is not only him writing for the site. There are other hundreds or thousands of them who equally writing their best to produce excellence quality contents with competitive keywords and tags injected on them. In other words each and everyone here is vying one another through his creative ability.
It is not necessarily that HubPages will tell each and everyone here to produce good quality contents as part of the competition because the test of skill or ability starts at the time hubs are created and are approved and published. And the critique eyes of search engines crawlers, other spiders and readers would be happy to crawl down on them and traffic and views will start flowing down on those hub pages.
Hubbers are businessmen
Yes. Hubbers are considered businessmen and women. They worked hard to produce good and high quality products before they can offer them to buyers. Buyers here are the search engine crawlers, visitors and readers from around the globe. These buyers paid their goods in terms of views and traffic. The more views their hub pages received, the bigger the payments hubbers will receive.
Their products can be their awesome original hubs, photos, videos, their expertise and other valuable products competitive in the market. The market place for their products is not only HubPages. Once their awesome original and highly competitive goods are published - anyone can see them, watch them and read them. Nobody can stop them to fly high across the Internet.
Ways to market hubs
There are many ways to market hubs. Actually Hubpages alone is already a good marketplace for any hubs a hubber has produced. However, there are things to consider and a hubber should work for them to get more views and traffic inside HubPages website like:
- A hubber should follow other hubbers. Following them can attract at least traffic and views to the hubber hub pages.
- Visiting other hubbers pages. By visiting, reading and commenting other hubbers pages can also attract traffic and views to the hubber's pages in return.
- Joining to the HubPages forum group can also attract traffic and views - if a hubber has joined the HubPages forum group and he is actively participating on the discussion with the group - there will be chances for traffic and views for his hub pages.
- By asking questions and answering questions asked by other hubbers can also boost traffic and views to a hubber hub pages.
- Hubbers can also use the different social networks and bookmarking sites available nowadays including other paying websites that a hubber is connected with and his owned blog sites - he can use his HubPages widget for his blog. Almost all of social networks and bookmarking sites now are also competing one another to attract users to use them. But a hubber should always follow their rules and policies.
- A hubber can still use the basic way on sharing their stuff outside HubPages - by sending emails about their hubs to their friends, family and relatives is also a rewarding method.
- To become a guest writers to other blog sites is another way of promoting your Internet connection, status and talents.
- At Facebook alone - there are many ways to promote hubs. A hubber can create his fun pages there. He can create his networkedblog there using his HubPages profile URL link and his HubPages RSS feed link. He can also market his hubs on his Facebook groups he is connected.
More by this Author
Letters usually tell, inform, suggest and even discuss some issues about things that are important to the person or the recipient of the letter. Letters can be written as formal or informal. Letters help correct and...