Increase Page Views on Your Hubs: Some Tips to Increase Page Views to Your Hubs
Page views an important thing for your hubs. The more page views the more traffic you will get on your hubs. Lots of ways are existed to increase the traffic i.e. the page views of your hubs. In the hub, How to Double, Even Triple Your Hubs Traffic? I describe some of the great ways to increase the hub traffic easily which generally I follow. The more pages your regular visitor read, the better job you do on your hubs. My personal experience is that on the internet an average visitor visits 1.3 pages per visit. It is mentionable that some websites have a much larger page views count on daily. In this post, I want to mention some of the ways to increase the page views of your hubs.
Tips to Get More Page Views of Your Hubs
In the followings, some important tips are mentioned to boost your page views on your hubs. Usually all these tips are very effective and may improve your stats easily:
- Show related posts below
every post you write and let your visitors do the rest. It is seen taht most of the visitors are really like related posts to read and visit. I personally encourages all hubbers to put the related hubs of each hubs.
- Another very effective way to improve your hub page views is to link to the related posts in your post contents. Just make the like inside the contents and that all. Many people can easily go through the link when the need more information related to your hubs contents.
- You may be write long lengthy posts. It's wise when you like to write lengthy contents, just divide the contents to part by part and create a series of hubs. It definitely creates interest to the visitors and they are really interested to read more of your hubs.
- Other techniques which may apply to increase the page views is to group the most favorite posts and categories. It really has a great value because visitors found all the grouped contents in categories and can easily found the contents which are really necessary.This increases the page views of your hubs easily.
- All the visitors are always interested to read fresh contents every day. So, try to publish at least one hubs per day or per week. It really helps to increase the page views of your hubs which really brings much new new visitors always.
- I like to read the most popular posts of any website or blog. Similarly the visitors are more interested to the popular contents. So, you may add a module which may shown the most popular posts of your sites or hubs.
It is mentionable that all the tips which are mentioned in this hub is very effective to increase the page views of your hubs. There are lots of others way to increase the page views of your hubs like commenting other hubs or providing suggestions to other hubs etc. But my personal point is not to tell you all the tips rather present a quick summary which really works for your hubs to increase the hub vies. Hope, the tips may be effective if you just give a try. Moreover, please comment in the comment section if you think other tips which may be effective to increase the hub page views of your hubs.
© Written by rancidTaste
Related Hubs You May Like!!
- Increasing Site Traffic: How to Get Web Traffic, How to Increase Traffic to Your Website?
- Google Adwords and Web Traffic: The secret to drive high traffic of your site or blog using Googel Adwords
- Hubpages Traffic Secret: The Seven Great Secret Tips to Achieve Super High Traffic
- How to Double, Even Triple Your Hubs Traffic?
- Hub challenge in July '09:Again I Would Like Another Hub Challenge in July '09 to Get Huge Site Traffic.Are You with Me?
- HubChallenge Tips : A Complete Tips Guide to Success in HubChallenge and Drive Hub Traffic through Google and Hubpages
More by this Author
Solution of the Oracle installation problem on Windows 7 / Windows XP during Oracle installation start-up. Know the reasons and solution of the erro "CreateFile error 32 when trying set file time" Error During...
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...
- 64How to check CPU temperature:A complete guide to Check CPU temperature through BIOS or software on all operating system
While CPU is running, it produces heat. CPU is an electronic device. It is very urgent to remove heat from electronic devices as soon as possible. Otherwise the internal temperature will be increased. If the device is...