Journey by hubpages: Share your real experience in the world!
[If you open/read this hub, would you please make a comment in the comment section. This is just a request. You may ignore it, if you don't want to express your opinion.]
Hubpages is the great collection of individual articles (always referred as hubs) written by several hubbers and the great place to earn some money. To create a hub, a hubber needs to create an account, create the title of his or her interested content, write down the content and finally publish that content. Hubbers have great freedom to choose any topic but they have to remember some key points(i.e. hub should not be related to spread spamming, gambling, publishing any adult materials or any copied contents and it should be written only by English) before writing and publishing any hub. Hubpages provide lots of flexibility to the hubbers to write and to publish contents and to earn much money using great Google AdSense program, eBay, Kontera and Amazon program.
From the above short description, I only want to focus about hubpages and earning money through hubpages. Remember, this hubpage is not like any ordinary hubpage in hubpages. It's quite different from other hubs and the main aim of this hub is to focus hubber's experience. At first, I will tell my own experience and hope you also tell about your own experience in hubpages. Before discussing anything, please mind the following things.
Please express your experience based on the following 4 things:
- Reason(s) to join in hubpages and to publish several hub(s) in hubpages.
- The reality of your dream to create hubs, to make fans and to earn money.
- Success story and future plan of your hub life.
- Name the best viewed hub from your published hubs (you may mention the hub link) and the reasons behind the popularity of that hub (according to your view).
Based on the above 4 mentioned points, I will tell you my own experience and will request you to share your experience in the comment section. When you make your comment, your comment will be published like the following format within few hours.
RancidTaste's portfolio & experience
Hi! it's rancidTaste. Few hours ago, the total page view of my 240 hubs have crossed 100,000. My experience of hubpages are:
- I joined in hubpages to publish several useful contents which will be useful at least some people and to make some money.
- I try my best to create quality contents, to make real fans. Everyday, I earn at least $1 on an average and I really happy with that small amount.
- From the beginning, I had a dream to publish at least 100 hubs and 100,000 page views and I am happy as my dream came true few hours ago. My future plan is to create 500 hubs and 1,000,000 page views by the next 6 months.
- My best viewed hub/topic is How to Fix "Generic Host Process For Win32 Services Encountered A Problem and needs to close."? and it has visited more than 100 times per day from the last few months.
Please give your own experience. I am personally doing a research on hubpages and that's why I am requesting you. After finishing my work, I will publish my experimental result. And this must be helpful for all hubbers.
Comments 3 comments
More by this Author
- 64How to check CPU temperature:A complete guide to Check CPU temperature through BIOS or software on all operating system
While CPU is running, it produces heat. CPU is an electronic device. It is very urgent to remove heat from electronic devices as soon as possible. Otherwise the internal temperature will be increased. If the device is...
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...
Solution of the Oracle installation problem on Windows 7 / Windows XP during Oracle installation start-up. Know the reasons and solution of the erro "CreateFile error 32 when trying set file time" Error During...
No comments yet.