Learning to write on Hubpages-How to write on Hubpages and earn money through Google Adsense
Writting on Hubpages is not an easy task. It takes years of writting to make a decent income. Many people think when they come to Hubpages they can write a couple things and make money. Not so, I have just reached my sixtyth hub and the money is just starting to get better. I have also been here a year and a half. So far I have reached the hundred dallar pay out and I am half way to the secent one. I have also only made about $10 from Amazon. Although I do know the more I continue to write the better my income will be.
Many times I have gotton what they call writters block. I have even gone months and cant think of a thing to write about. When this happens to me, I usually post in the forums for help from the community on what they think I should write about. Dont be shy because alot of people are there to help others when they need it. Sometimes this helps me alot and sometimes it doesn't. I have actually had to give my writters block time to pass. There are just many days where I can write and write and many days where I can't. It seems as though this week is a good week. I cant stop thinking of things to write about. In the last 2 days I have written six hubs, which is great for me because I also work a part time job and a nursing home and also baby sit a friend of mines little girl at night. most of the time I have noticed I write when I am stressed and have alot going on in my personal life, although many people write for different reasons. I supose for me it calms my stress which is a good thing so when I have writters block Im not under as much stress. Although many people cant write when they are under stress.
How to overcome writters block.
1. As I stated prior post in the forums asking people what they feel you should write about next.
2. Breath deeply, try to focus on that you have to write, use a calming image on what you are going to write about.
3. Talk over the subject you are going to write about with a friend or close relative.
4. Force yourself to write down something. Even if what you write down doesnt start at the beginning.
5. Google information on the subject you are going to write about to see what other people have wriiten, although do not copy there work. This is not allowed on Hubpages and you can make the person who wrote it very upset that you coppied there work.
More by this Author
Learn about the Christmas loans, how to apply, and what kind of fees and restrictions there are.
How to grow or force tulips and other perennials in glass jars all year around in your home. Glass vases or canning gars are great to use when growing tulips in your house.
If you are wondering whether your federal tax refund will be taken by the IRS as a result of debt, owed child support, or other reasons, here is how you can find out.