Link Vault | A Top Way to Increase Your Backlinks
Linkbuilding, Linkbuilding, Linkbuilding
One of the most important things you can do to improve your rank in the search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) is to increase the number of backlinks to your web sites.
Link Vault is primarily a static link advertising network. The fringe benefit is that you get backlinks and potential traffic. It can help improve your rank in the search engines and is a big part of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
How Link Vault Works
The basic principle of the Link Vault advertising network will always be to provide free static advertisements on as closely matched sites as possible at the time.
If you have a web site (ASP or PHP) then you can upload the appropriate files, which then allow the Link Vault code to work, which then allows Link Vault to validate backlinks.
You can set what sites you will use to host the backlinks.
Next, you organize your sites as to which ones you want to be advertised on other sites. Thus, you will receive relevant backlinks.
This is a great way to start out and allows you to see if Link Vault works for you.
• How many links have been placed and the Vaultage they cost you
• How many link slots we have found on your site and how many are filled
• 500 free requests per month for links placed lists and links placed on your site lists
• Up to 100 links placed per placement.
• 30 + (Account Vaultage / 500) URLs e.g. 5,000V gets you an extra 10 URLs making 40 in total.
• 10 Domain Bans per Site.
• 5% Referral Bonus Vaultage
Link Vault Advanced
Link Vault Advanced provides a wide range of extra features designed to
give you more control and be able to monitor the performance of your
adverts closer. Includes:
• A full list of URLs where your adverts have been assigned
• A list of adverts (URLs and link text) that we have assigned to your site and where
• Ability to sort and group your adverts in several different ways
• 3 extra link placement controls: Placement Frequency of links, Maximum Vaultage of links, Maximum PR of links
• Arrows to indicate whether particular link text has moved in the SERPs
• Todays, yesterdays, last weeks and last months SERPs history performed every 5 days
• Up to 500 links placed per placement.
• An extra 100 URLs. i.e. 130 + (Account Vaultage / 500) total URLs.
• 7 days grace to maintain current link placements following a Vaultage decrease
• 100 Domain Bans per Site and multiple site ban functionality
• 10% more Vaultage given (than the free account) for displaying ads 2,3,4 and 5.
• 7.5% Referral Bonus Vaultage
• Medium priority link placement
Link Vault Unlimited
This is the ideal solution for professional internet marketers, it offers all the features in the advanced package along with an unlimited number of URLs. Includes:
• Unlimited amount of URLs
• Update and add links in bulk by copy and pasting to and from Excel
• Download all link placements by group / filter, tab delimited including PR
• Todays, yesterdays, last weeks and last months SERPs history performed every 2 days
• History graphs to compare link text position in the SERPs over time
• Up to 1000 links placed per placement.
• 14 days grace to maintain current link placements following a Vaultage decrease
• 2000 Domain Bans per Site and multiple site ban functionality
• 25% more Vaultage given (than the free account) for displaying ads 2,3,4 and 5
• 10% Referral Bonus Vaultage
• Top priority link placement with wider spread accross domains
Sign Up for Link Vault
More by this Author
These are the best PlayStation 3 (PS3) Move games for kids and I am listing the top choice for every age, from a hip Disney dance or singalong game to the most challenging sports event. I have listed the ESRB...
Reviews and Comparisons of Amazon Storefront Scripts. There are a variety of good Amazon affiliate store scripts available. They range in price from FREE to pretty expensive. I will cover the features and differences...
This is a list from 10 all the way to number 1 of the most sexy female sportscasters of 2011. I'll let you decide in the poll of the best, sexiest, and hot sports reporter women of 2011. In addition to her...