How to Market articles online
Learn from a networking guru
Step by step approach to friendly networking
First and foremost you will need to rethink your online strategy a bit, especially if you're looking to earn a passive income by drawing in tons of web traffic to your web location, blog, or hub articles online.
Below are some simple steps to get you going in any networking community:
- If you have joined various social networking websites such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and the list goes on and on. Make sure to optimize your profile image.
- Think of a wiser approach to posting your content there, be bold and experiment, but never over do anything.
- Don't go posting outlandish nonsense that is rude or obnoxious it shall turn people off and will result in the opposite of you being able to establish a web of trust.
- Posting content regularly is good, but never duplicate your posts or post repeatedly.
- Overloading any single web location, comment space, or news feed is considered social spam, and people if anything will no longer think to click or share such content over time.
- Playing fair is the key, being humble is yet another way to master the balancing act.
- Show that you really truly care for what someone else has posted, just don't continuously like things and share things without leaving an insightful comment, this is also an indicator to them, that you may just be trolling and seeking for them to favor you and without you caring about what they have to offer up.
- Expecting for others to reciprocate such excessive compulsive, or evasive attack pattern strategies online and performing such activities isn't wise even though many folks do it regularly (Being balanced is far better, meaning 1-3 posts per day per networking locations is OK and sharing fairly with others there helps to contribute to a community oriented cause, deterring selfishness and thus favoring supportive positive attitudes & outlooks)
- Stay far away from posting duplicates of your content on the same networking location specifically in a FB group, Google+ community, and even on your FB timeline, or G+ wall stream. (Duplicate posts deter others from following your content over time, it also plagues any networking community as is looked at as you being a spammer if anything.)
Things to know while networking
Many people find it most difficult to do the networking thing, while simultaneously trying to master the art of hub writing, blogging, website maintenance and keeping up with it all today.
So it is also imperative to take breaks from it all from time to time, and when you need to don't hesitate do so, but remember that you need to communicate to folks with lets say a Facebook post, or get onto a Hubpages forum and make such a thing known to all who follow you, the word will get out from that point on, by your supporters and especially if they love your articles, poems, or hubloving supportive activities, what have you.
No nonsense networking poll
What sorts of things have you fell for in the past while trying the network marketing thingSee results without voting
Have you had issues networking?
Network marketing is something that isn't always understood today, many online web locations are so designed to mislead people. You need to understand that we are all dealing with an arena where people of all walks of life, races, sex, ethnicity, religions, creeds and cultures are here as well, and not all of these people are going to play fair or care to do anything right by you or others on the Internet. (Also be mindful of your own activities towards them, being intrusive or burdensome will turn on you in the long run and you can get labels negatively.)
So you must also be on high alert at all times, because anything you do, say, post or choose not to do, can be used against you on the internet and in any way they see fit. (That isn't to say for you to be afraid, but be knowledgeable to the fact that it isn't always cookies and cream out here.)
This is why the digital world is very dangerous, and needs a watchful set of eyes to handle all business transactions and or endeavors you partake in. (Working together with people, forming group collaborations works best in policing any network, it equates to strength in numbers.)
The question posed to folks up above in the subtitle, is designed to be thought provoking only and to see where you stand. The poll on the right of the screen there is for statistics purposes of making certain determinations for the authors future topic and subject article selections, which will most definitely help this author, be equipped to help anyone who makes communications below in the comment space. (Feel free to take the poll and to provide positive feedback if any)
Other ways to improve your marketing skills online
Write a blog
Optimize your articles
Proof read em before & after publishing
Use Google Adwords keyword tool for titling
Study up on SEO
Provide useful feedback
Work on your grammar
Do your research
Keep in touch with your viewers & fellow writers
More useful tips
- Tips on how hubpages works
An informative overview of how the hubpages system work, the ins and outs to it all.
- Hubpages rules and guidelines are stringent but for ...
One Q&A question that helped to inspire the writing of this article, and it pertains to the strictness of this hubpages network. read more...
- Understanding Hubpages web traffic to help optimize ...
Tips on understanding hubpages traffic, and how to improve your hubs overall performance on the web as a whole. This hub also goes into great detail as to how hubbers can better their hubs chances at attracting more viewers who simply enjoy sharing h
Social networking pro advice
Join many Facebook groups, get on Pinterest, create a community on Google+, heck start your own FB group, fan page, or business page. These are all viable options for helping you to market your hubs, and of course there's tons more, but in order to make it happen there you need to communicate with people effectively, and not just to market your hubs, you need to play fair, maybe help folks every now and then with their online campaigns, hubs getting shared elsewhere etc...
This is what I've been doing on a daily basis, and it does work wonders when folks get to know you and begin to trust in your online activities more and more. Pretty much you need to build a web of trust and not one that's fake, or misleading, you need to support others efforts in what they are doing to be able for them to also decide to care for the likes of your online pursuits and efforts.
Rev up your video powers!
More useful networking tips
- Being an effective communicator also means you need to take the time to get to know people, invest some time in conversing fourth and back with whomever you made connections with and consider them to be digital friends.
- Since you are hidden behind a computer screen, it would be highly advisable to share a video of yourself, and maybe do a Google Hangout so folks can at least get to know the real you.
- Many folks are shy, or wanna stay unseen for privacy reasons, and that is understandable.
- In order to maximize your voice and ability to market your creative works online, you also need to take such a risk sometimes, because the rewards may be much larger than you perceive them to be in the end.
- Video on Youtube is powerful, learn to follow the trends and utilize their keywords to help boost your online potential, it works!
- Maybe create your own social media platform to track the trends, and from your Youtube channel. (The author of this article has done so, give his location a look to learn how - FPCVirtual Youtube channel - Achieved over 250,000 views as of the publishing of this hub article.)
Don't fear exposure embrace it!
Learn to share effectively with others, it surely helps
Paying it forward on hubpages helps in this as well, which is also known as spreading the hublove. I done it and continue to help support my fellow writers in their writing efforts and this help also extends onto their blogs, their business websites, I even have purchased books from them, helped to promote them on my blogs, websites etc... (Work on your hubtivity aka well balanced hubbing activities here and in all aspects of the sense.)
When you have a community of writers behind what you are attempting to do online, it will help you multiply your voice digitally, and that is one sure fire way to achieve digital lift off.
The final equation to the whole thing is your true ability to provide useful, insightful, and intelligible feedback to them through and through on every single article you have chosen to read/comment into and care for sharing potentially.
You also need to keep up with all the communications that you have mustered up between those whom you choose to make effective communications with (Followers and those you choose to follow), this is the final straw and besides your talent you've plugged into your online writings aka hubs or articles elsewhere online.
A video about bringing Q&A here on hubpages and extending it onto Youtube, just one idea of how to give exposure a try
Everything stated in this article is where your visibility online, can become a key instrument in marketing your very own niche brand to come, or professional portfolio you already have mounted up online.
Keeping in consistent effective communications is essential. If you do decide to go the community route. So if you eventually decide to do whats right for yourself and all others you contact or have already been doing so, then your on the right path.
Using these method shall work more effectively as time goes along, you also need to work on the overall quality of your content you offer up, then and only then shall marketing online today begin to pay off, unless you have the money to pay for advertising. (Keep in mind that content is still king in all aspects, so working on it consistently also yields higher and higher feedback, and web traffic results.)
Note: (For hubpages authors and those interested in becoming a member)
Please don't hesitate to drop the author of this hub article a comment, all are accepted. Thanks for caring to read, to share and to provide feedback if any is to surface. He will try his best to return the favor whenever possible.
Authored by Mike Pugh aka CloudExplorer
Other cool informative hubs thats packed with tons of good advice
- How to share articles outside of hubpages
How to Share your Hubs outside of hubpages through many varying methods is all about helping people discover the ways to social sharing, social buttons & communicating on hubpages to other networks.
- Web traffic drops on Hubpages
A hub that was inspired by the reading of a hubpages community forum. Its an honest attempt to try and explain what's really going on behind the scenes, of the whole hub traffic drops many people have been experiencing lately.
- Are you being followed on hubpages
There's loads of folks on hubpages who join and follow people aimlessly, this article is for them all. There's also definite penalties waiting for them, and especially if they go any further to do wrong by others here, such as spamming on hubpages, o
More by this Author
How to improve your hubs traffic in some truly simple yet informative steps, showcasing how SEO works for us hubbers, and the usage of keywords, great titling, and other useful tips.
This article is about one single hub that topped all hubs I've had the pleasure to write since being a hubpages author, when it comes to web traffic views, hubscore, and overall popularity after being launched onto the...
Rap lyrics have always been controversial, here's a great perspective view on it all.