The 60 Day Challenge - The Return : : Increasing Online Traffic and Earnings
The 60 Day Challenge - The Return
I am back, after taking a rest, I feel invigorated this time and I am excited to write again. The last month was just tiring for me, finding a new place to move and some personal things to do. To those who are following and reading my hubs, you all know that I participated in a 60 day challenge -- The 60 Day Challenge Agenda -- Writing and Promoting Online which was spearheaded by Sunforged last April to May of 2010. It was a successful undertaking not only because my views/traffic increased by almost three hundred plus views (fluctuating at times) and it is still increasing by increments but the adsense clicks also increased. Furthermore the techniques I learned in promoting and backlinking hubs are just invaluable. It was a great undertaking working with a dedicated group of people.
This is the first 60 Day Challenge I joined in and some hublogs which you can check if you want to follow it up.
Pertinent 60 Day Challenge HUBS
My Motivations and Objectives in Joining the 60 Day Challenge - The Return
This time around I am participating again in the second round of the
challenge to increase my knowledge about getting traffic and increasing
your earnings. It is always a challenge for me to learn new things and
challenging myself. I learned a lot from the previous 60 day challenge
and I intend to start from what I learned and to share to others as
- Learning is an ever continuing process and it can be fun specially if you are determined to learn and achieve your goals. It becomes more fun and easier if you are with a group of equally challenged individuals who have nearly the same objective as yours.
- I want to increase my viewership by two hundred (200) at least, then from then on it will continue to increase.
- I want to increase my earnings, at the moment, I am receiving my monthly adsense already and while it is not as much as I want it to be -- I know I can increase it more by joining challenges and l can learn more by joining this challenge.
- I want to push myself in searching for options and alternative ways to increase viewership and how will people stay to read my hubs and click on the adverts.
- I want to write more well targeted keywords which will bring in traffic.
How will I Achieve my Objectives for the 60 Day Challenge - The Return
- I will closely monitor the dashboard (installed them already) and participate fully plus actively in the group undertaking. I will also actively participate forum chat for the members of the group.
- I will actively chip in whatever the group decided to do in terms of group effort
- I will be writing about women's accessories plus child care -- infancy and toddler. I will be writing fifteen hubs about child care focusing on (infant and toddler care), 15 for women's accessories (style and fashion). I hope to maximize affiliate sales and google adsense while writing these topics.
- Since I started learning more about keywords I am definitely trying to maximize the use of keywords and phrases hoping to learn to know what works and what will not work (and know the difference).
- In addition to the above undertaking, I will closely analyze my google analytics which I just started doing.
- This will be my log to the challenge and will serve as the page for writing the developments I am making. I will write the hubs here with the summary towards the end of the hubs.
More by this Author
In honor of the Cinco de Mayo (May 5) celebration, I will feature in this hub the beautiful, best and famous Mexican actresses and actors. Cinco de Mayo is a celebration in Mexico and in other parts of the world where...
Lucky and Unlucky Numbers in Chinese Culture The study of Chinese culture is very interesting because they have so much superstitions and beliefs like numerology, using the laws of heaven and earth (astronomy and...
The history of the punk culture involves the history of rock music that are punk, fashion, dance, visual arts and literature too. Since emerging in the US and UK in the mid- 1970s, the punk subculture has...