The Beauty of hub writing
Why writing hubs is true Beauty today online
Writing hubs frees a persons mind from the attachments to this world today, it allows you to set sail your best efforts at showing your creativity, talent, knowledge, dedication, wisdom, life experiences, expertise, and skill's you've acquired all throughout life. The beauty in being a hub writer is found in the unique ways people learn how to express such a online gift of sorts, because digitally there really isn't as many places online where you can not only fully express your mind, but you can also reach huge crowd's of readers, whom are all anxiously awaiting to see what you can come up with next.
The hubpages community is that crowd of individuals who relentlessly makes efforts for the love of hubbing, writing, for personal reasons, for fellow writers, and for the joy of doing something cool on the web today with other like minds. This experience here stands to be one of the best online experiences ever for me as a writer, and its something I've truly grown to adore, and to cherish even though I only been doing it for close to 11 months (Since this hub was initially published).
This is where the beauty of hubbing comes in for me, where I get the sense that my presence is felt in a good way by my friends, and even by strangers that live hundreds of thousands of miles away, that I may never ever meet face to face. People enjoy reading and writing hubs so much, the awesome originality, creativity, unique style of content placement, and pure writing genius at times is displayed with elegance and finesse by many great hubbers, many of which who've learned to master the art of powerful hub writing techniques, and cranking out them stellar hubs.
Hub writing ideas & Tips
- Try to write a hub that can later be turned into a video hub.
- Writing hubs about life achievements or goal setting works wonders.
- How to hubs can stem from anything in life, and the more creative you are the better.
- Write hubs about a real world experience that shaped you into a better person.
- Go onto the Vimeo video sharing website, type any keyword that you used for your hub title, and scan for relevant videos that you can implement into your hubs, it helps best on poetry hubs to convey a much deeper meaning.
- Try using Wix for editing images (A powerful web editing tool, easy to use for drag and drop website development ), all the images here I've submitted I learned to edit them using the Wix flash editor (Informative hub intro on using Wix ).
- Try to write about many differing subjects over time, and use the differing hub topics to help leverage into these new categories, but do all the research if you have little or no experience in such areas.
Its not easy but is doable
- Position your content in such a way that each selected area of space on your hub has true purpose.
- Make sure that there's ample room for your readers to freely navigate and fully comprehend your hubs content, because it's a web page itself, and keep in mind that everyone will see it for what it is worth visually as well.
- Try not to overload any one section of your content with any other type of content submitted, your hubpages should look sensible.
- Subject matter you choose to submit for publishing should be pertinent information, and relevant to the overall subject you've selected for that hub to fall under.
- Relevance should be something that's stressed throughout your entire hub, meaning every single hub capsule you choose to add to your hub should also fall along those lines.
Becoming an expert hubber
- In order to step outside the boundaries of normal writing online you must be able to have certain tools, they are tools that help to improve the overall look of your hubs.
- Imaging tools, video tools, and many other online editing tools can help you convey a much clearer message to your readers.
- Online networks for sharing purposes such a social networking sites help us in our efforts to promote each others hubs.
- Utilizing the sharing features on this site helps to make it easier to do such a thing.
- You must check for errors in your writing prior to publishing a hub, and shortly after to make sure all grammatical issues are taken care of.
- Be decisive in how you decide to implement your usage of content, such as capsules.
Good Writing Books
Showing gratitude in the hubpages community
To show that you truly appreciate others in the hubpages community, there's many ways to do so.
Below are just some idea's on what you can write about to show it, or how to conduct your communications here much more effectively.
- Write a hub about discovering a hub you feel deserves to get noticed.
- Create a cool interactive video hub to show your appreciation to your fellow hubbers here, and it helps you to leverage a bit more with those you feel deserve the worthy praise.
- Write a hublove hub, which is a hub that expresses what you love about another hubber, or their performance as a hub writer.
- Try your hand at becoming a hub interviewer, which will help others get noticed.
- Write about an experience you had going to a hubpages meetup (Physical networking meeting on the ground with hubpages community members ) and showcase all those you've met in your hub, and what was your take on the experience as a whole.
- Write these cool hubpages community hubs, to show your love for the community itself, many folks old, and new will appreciate the effort if you know how things work here.
- Showing hub love for hubpage community members isn't only done through writing, you can share in many other ways, but be wise to share fairly.
- Commenting is a great way to show you appreciate your peers here, so be mindful that your account may load up with them after publishing a single hub, so complete the sharing process by responding back, and visit their hubs as well and do the same.
- Growing a true following may not only take a cool profile picture, but also is done by your true efforts to communicate with other writers in this community, and in many ways.
Hubpages Community Resources
- Leaving Insightful Comments - Its no game folks its ...
Leaving insightful messages is one of the most important parts of the hubpages system, and every one of us should be held accountable for the quality of our responses as well. The hubpages system frowns upon in-genuine activity as well so thinking yo
- The Benefits of being a Hubpages Writer
This hub is an answer to the question asking, What benefits have accrued to you after joining hubpages? I find many benefits as a hubpages writer, and surely there's more benefits than one, and I felt this question deserved such a hub as an answer.
- Sharing on hubpages with fellow hubbers makes all th...
Hublove is quite important in the hubpages community, and a guy names Brett Tesol, knows all about it judging by his spectacular hub he wrote about sharing on hubpages, and the potential increase in hub traffic as an end result in sharing. This hub i
- Understanding hubpages traffic and tips on how to im...
Tips on understanding hubpages traffic, and how to improve your hubs overall performance on the web as a whole. This hub also goes into great detail as to how hubbers can better their hubs chances at attracting more viewers who simply enjoy sharing h
- How to improve articles that perform low on hubpages...
Deleting hubs without taking a greater look into the true reason for having low performing hubs is a great injustice to your overall potential as a hubpages author and writer. You should learn much more about how web pages get ranked today (SEO), how
More by this Author
A Hub with a crystal clear purpose is a hub all about how to think before publishing your hub,tips and techniques to follow in making this hub have a much stronger impact on your viewers, the hub community, and possibly...
Deleting hubs without taking a greater look into the true reason for having low performing hubs is a great injustice to your overall potential as a hubpages author and writer. You should learn much more about how web...
Freestyle as a form of rap is surely a way to make your presence felt, Open poetry is another.