The New Hubpages Profiles
Beautiful! is the word for our new hubpages profiles
The hubpages staff are always loading their digital guns, with many awesome new looks for our truly cool hubpages writers network, but this time they've truly out done themselves. With ravishing new looks, functionality and awesomely stunning attractive appeal; our new profiles are here to entice the eyes of our viewers and are here to stay folks. This article is going to provide some quick helpful tips to help people make the transition from the old profile, to the new one.
New Hubpages Profile Upgrading Tips
- All you need to do is go to anyone's new profile to get this new upgrade.
- You will see an option for making the upgrade, click it to begin.
- Click Upgrade profile.
- If you haven't located a new hubpages profile yet, go to my profile here or a Hubpages Elite or Hubpages Staff profile that made the switch already to locate the upgrade option.
- Once you've located it again follow the initial procedure here.
- After clicking upgrade it will take you to the new hubpages profile editor.
- There's an option to set the type of background you would like to display for your new hubpages profile, featuring 4 pre-made backgrounds, and the choice of a custom one you may add yourself. (There's a tile option to stack the image as well)
Here's how the hubpages profile editor looks for the background
More additional related useful info
- This new profile editor section allows you to edit the about bio section, after saving it as well, so don't worry if you made any errors the first time.
- You can submit outbound links to Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Facebook.
- Make sure to have an account with these other social profiles or attempts to create links to them will not work effectively, and will only post a link to the actual network itself.
- If you made it there to the new editor for your profile, you should notice in the about area (titled Bio), you can no longer create links to it, and so you are only allowed a single link to be placed onto your new profile from a personal website, or blog.
- Make sure to word this new Bio info, so that people can learn of you as a writer here on hubpages, and be creative with it, you can leave it the way it was as well.
- When filling out the new Bio area, be sure to remove all erroneous info, such as links once added to your old profile, and other things not pertinent.
Use link up above that states Hubpages Staff to get there
- Follow all the procedural steps already mentioned to make the complete upgrade of your hubpages profile, and keep in mind, that you will not be able to go back to the old one, if the question comes to mind.
- So be certain your ready to make the switch before clicking save there.
- The only thing your losing is all the links you've posted onto your old hubpages profile, and that is definitely worth sacrificing to get the stunning new profile look, and full functionality, which is a huge gain!
This is the cool new Hubpages profile editor
Cool additions to this awesome new Profile
- Another cool addition which isn't visible to your followers and visitors, is you can black list up to 3 hubbers, that you choose not to communicate with, or them not to be located from off of your new profile I do believe, and this is also a new option available that wasn't in the old hubpages profile.
- The option to add your most favorite featured hubs is truly awesome, and you can add many, I'm not sure though if they limited it to a certain amount, but it starts off with 3 to begin with, and then more will appear if you choose to feature many more then 3 of your hottest hubs.
- You have an option of controlling who see's your hubpages profile accolades & praise that you received for your hubs, and via fan mail.
"Thanks Hubpages Staff for this awesome new upgrade, its sensational".
Thanks to hubpages we all can fly high on the digital clouds
Here's a video hub on the new hubpages profile functionality
- The new! Hubpages Profiles are pretty Stunning and are here folks!
Stunning new Hubpages profiles are soon to be rolling out for all hubpages members, some of the hubpages Staff have already made the conversion, stay tuned and check the hubpages forum or hubpages blog to learn much more about this awesome new upgrad
More by this Author
This is an inspired hub article entitled favorite hub of the week, in response to the selfless efforts of a fellow hubber known as PWalker281
This hub is for all those who follow one another on hubpages, but mostly its a thanks to those who've chosen to follow me. Achieving this goal isn't easy, but it only happens if people care to value your writings as a...
Freestyle as a form of rap is surely a way to make your presence felt, Open poetry is another.