Tips to discover 'Original Content' when writing on HubPages
Unlimited suggestions to distinguish original contents on one hub that I should write put me on hot water to depend the title of this article.
Why discover? It could have been 'associate' or 'insert'. I prefer discover from other words to describe my arguments since it's the main policy of HubPages and Google AdSense.
I'm guilty to write many hub-blogs on my account. What can I do? It's the only way to share it to my local readers (family, friends and Filipino readers) here in the Philippines. I'm half-thinking about the world.
Initial success didn't fare. Surely, 'original content' is missing in most hubs that I've written.
Now, reviewing my published hubs, I find many errors that HubPages staff helped me to correct it and re-publish for clarity of the topic.
Discovering original contents
Hubbers around the world have different experiences or maybe similar ones that they write related ideas on one subject. Although, there's slight difference on the titles.
I discovered things that we're usually written on HubPages. With the invitation of HubMobs and HP Contests, these articles are mostly about:
- Travel and Places - include the vacation getaways, adventures in between and places that are being promoted by the hubbers.
- Health - Top ten killer diseases, some cure, herbal alternatives and new discoveries in medical field are being featured.
- Food - Learning different cuisines about the word; the possibilities are endless.
- Politics - Sensitive issues are discussed not only in Forums but on hubs as well.
- Faith - Writing on different religions (traditions and practices) open the eyes of the readers about its existence.
- Tips - Practical advises on how to make this and that or accomplish something worthwhile have wide array of informative hubs.
- Finance - Advises on stocks, banking. electronic cards, mortgages abound on HubPages
- Prose - Fiction writers find success here.
- Poetry - Acts as food for our soul.
- Tutorials - HubPages offer tips through videos and blogs and some hubbers also support the program by writing hubs regarding tips on how to succeed on this virtual writing site.
Sharing Original Content hubs in HubPages
Intellectual property rights can hamper the sharing of ideas. Multi-national companies issue such ownership clause in order to protect new discoveries and innovation from being pirated or copied, duplicated and stolen. It's like getting an official patent on your invention.
When it comes to writing, the much-disputed issue is about 'original content'. Here's my suggestions to discover the big OC:
- Write an article based on your perception but not with your biases. Politics and Entertainment play in our daily dwellings in the community. I tried recording worthy conversations that sprouted from my good neighbors here. (My early mistakes was to insert my opinions and experiences heavily on it that pull down the merits of my hub.)
- Write an article about tips that originated from you. It's kind of DIY (Do-It-Yourself) projects and activities. ( I did one and a perfect Hub Score was given on it.)
- Feature a hubber and his/her hubs worthy of praise. It will fare well and it's still original. (I did one for Pippap, an environmentalist hubber.)
- Lengthy hubs with meaty or text-enriched content draw higher scores than short ones. (I did a research about The Strangest Places in the USA and related phenomena around the world. It was nominated and placed third on HubNugget Wannabes.)
- Original pictures count a lot. Don't ever do picture hubson it's literal sense. (I store my original photos on my Facebook account because my desktop computer often crashes. I had to reprogram to make it functioning again.)
So, there. The gold mine is just waiting to be found. If you were toppled down in the confines of such 'mine', patience is still a virtue. You'll survive on HubPages, I tell you.
Follow the rules and succeed!!!
More by this Author
Aside from raising your own children, or just starting a family, why not indulge yourself into another interesting hobby: raising herds of ducks in your own home at your backyard? This will be suitable for you while...
Jessica Cox, the first-ever female armless pilot Jessica Cox, driving her car using her feet The first week of December ,as the Advent season opens, is dedicated to all handicapped, in all forms (armless, no feet at...
Ever heard of sweet rice cake? Perhaps not, when you're still not living here in the Philippines. Let me teach you on how to make this Filipino delicacy. Get ready with your sweet tooth.