Top Ten Reasons for Not Finishing a Hub
10. The dog ate it.
9. The restraining order went into effect before I could get my spouse to finish explaining how I’d ruined his life.
8. The cop said writing on a public building, even just the side, was vandalism.
7. I finally learned what copyright infringement meant.
6. I have so many unfeatured hubs, the icon appeared before I got a chance to hit “publish.”
5. Somebody else’s hub was exactly like mine and became the HOD.
4. I decided I could leave it half finished and Bubblews would take it any way.
3. My agent called and the movie deal for my novel went through.
2. Billybuc is still proofing the first two-thirds.
1. The HP staff says “How I Lost My Virginity” won’t get past the title tuner.
More by this Author
A hub on the fact that research does not always lead us to a a hub. Sometimes we learn our Great Idea won't stand up to the facts.
Have I learned as much in my fifth year on HubPages as I did in my first? Let's find out.
America's views on crimes and punishment are altered by the passage of time.